• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow! that was hot! but yeah, too soon... will the mother "regret it" in future builds? :p

beef209

Nov 28, 2016
According to his patreon, this game is now temporarily on hold while he's making another game called My Little Princess, probably trying to attract that Dating My Daughter patreon money

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
According to his patreon, this game is now temporarily on hold while he's making another game called My Little Princess...
wtf - this little princess does look more like a little zombie. Or a vampire. Somehow 'undead' definitely... :confused:
Jeeez, someone pls shoot me. And I thought this had chance to become a decent game. Argh!

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
a yes another fucktard who doesn't finish a game, but instead starts on another to fuck with his patrons. And ofcourse there are people out there that are fine with these practices; " owh yes milk me, in the mean time let me bend over so you can fuck me from behind"

Reactions: jackkane

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... making another game called My Little Princess, probably trying to attract that Dating My Daughter patreon money.
After I playtested the newest version of DmD I'd say he's got a chance... Cannot make it any worse to have a second try. Oh crap. :FeelsBadMan:

... " owh yes milk me, in the mean time let me bend over so you can fuck me from behind"
The way you saying that I'd get horny - if it weren't so frustrating and you're right. Creators aren't the Patreon whores if they know how to rip their clients. Other way 'round. Patrons paying to get fisted... and they like it. :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1742

The usual ''lemme start a new game b4 finishing my old one lol'' scheme. Classic :FeelsGoodMan:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Do we at least have something playable from that new game of his ?
Nope, not for you plebs yet. His 'Little Princess' is currently worked on by him, sorta. For his 5 buck milk cows errr... patrons a Chapter 1 (final?) might be out already (Jan 30). Supposedly not more than a teaser though, couldn't be bothered to sponsor hin for this, sorry.

Info on his new 'project' sells for 1 buck, yes - info! If anyone here thinks that's an occasion... Selling project info that should actually attract other people... I really need go milking those ### over there, wouldn't even have thought of such myself. Who ever pays for this - they deserve no better than another game on halt in the end. :mad:

But beware! *he-hrm* It shall be known to all of you poor bastards, that it seems a little update of his 'Lovely Guests' made it to you public plebs! Few days after Dec 31 I guess.
Last available link on the Patreon page, Lovely Guests v0.4.1 (aka. v0.4-fixed) -

Changelog (needs confirmation):
- Potential new sex scence with mom?
- Bugfixes (what?)

Enjoy the very last at the very least...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do we at least have something playable from that new game of his ?
There's a version out of the game but it's for patreons only

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
I just don't get it. You can milk Patreon AND finish a game... I mean, if you already have another game in you, you can just keep it rolling, and if you give a completed project, people will stay with you for LIFE. Just stupid.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Most don't get with length and possibles as valid options. Then it is as so with the current society/civilisation (comsuption as to keep going have to be be at least auto re enacted,or best : always more quick (profit related), see current quality of food (exemple) quality vs price.
As a bonus, ask yourself if there is nothing strange (...) with the volume of food sold versus production. Quite easy as to cheese, valid for most of other products sold in supermarket.
(Either something wrong and/or actual ingredients are not that close to what they has/should be).

As to this game, tbs.

U

User_10739

I really liked this and now I'm bummed...

Although there could be an update on 04/30, fingers crossed.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes