3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally some light at the end of the tunnel! I had almost lost hopes of seeing some new info on this game.
I really do not understand why he stop with lovely guest. This game have more potential then the other.
Only now i see the 4.1. At last i try to see, if there is some new thing compared the 4.0.
The sex with the mother was awesome! I really hope he start to work at this at full time T_T
I really hope in some pregnancy scene, but... i think is really hard to see this type of content in a 3D game.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
My Little Princess (End) & Lovely Guests v0.5
Release Date: April 30th

Lovely Guests 0.5 delayed... :( I can't wait!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
T_T i wanna play this game! I wanna see who happen next! I hope mom not regret it. I hope in more mother son fuck XD also is friend and mother friend XD harem sex life XD

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i did manage to fuck the mom.
I reached a point where i could only workout or doze off, worked out then dozed off then went to moms room, dad wants divource, plowed her.

U

User_10739

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did anybody do a fresh play through to see if something was changed prior to the end of the last release?

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
Didn't feel like anything was added to me... At least the dev is back to working on it, that's a plus.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
T_T finally 0.5 and i read nothing new T_T
Anyway i try to download at last i see on me pc 0.5 XD

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the last version I touched was 0.2 or something like that and then next thing I see the game is on Hiatus and that fucking the daughter game was coming out with the crack head looking daughter (which he kinda fixed). If that games updates are anything to go on for updates regarding this game then it's gonna be a bit before we get an update with any substantial content. That Daughter game was tiny when it came to content and I think it took him 4-5 months to complete it when It did present multiple options that ultimately lead to the same point.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes