3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the crackhead daughter got slightly better after time. She still looked like a cheap whore in the end but at the early stages of crack addiction over looking like she's been on the shit for years.

U

User_10739

1 scene, are you freaking kidding me... I was done the update in a minute because it runs slow.

Who the hell is this and why is she on the patreon site and in the op but not in the game???

Last edited by a moderator:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
1 scene, are you freaking kidding me... I was done the update in a minute because it runs slow.

Who the hell is this and why is she on the patreon site and in the op but not in the game???
She's in the game at the beginning She's Fap material when you're in your room, Before or by the time the guests arrive.

U

User_10739

She's in the game at the beginning She's Fap material when you're in your room, Before or by the time the guests arrive.
I don't know where as the computer says not implemented yet. I just did a run through half an hour ago and she was not present...

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I don't know where as the computer says not implemented yet. I just did a run through half an hour ago and she was not present...
You click on the bed, if i remember correctly should get options like sleep etc.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I'm not sure MLP qualifies as a game, more i saw dating my daughter , i know ill rip it off, i'm bored i don't want to do this anymore, dad daughter suddenly fuck, the end.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I'm not sure MLP qualifies as a game, more i saw dating my daughter , i know ill rip it off, i'm bored i don't want to do this anymore, dad daughter suddenly fuck, the end.
So make this one and get nothing from Tash hand job from aunt finger mom fuck mom in first version then take 3 months to try and rape mom, watch Tash strip, fuck aunt. I mouse makers dream right click your ass off for very little.

donttazemebro

Jun 11, 2017
Gave this a download on a whim (waiting for the next Twist update). The ladies look nice, but like some have already commented, the MC looks ridiculous. Was able to give Mom and Mom's friend the business (separately) but could only peep on Friend's Daughter. Any idea how many scenes are available to play out?

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I wouldnt get your hopes up about this game anymore. Dev has been suspiciously quiet on patreon for nearly a month.I pity the poor saps still paying him though.looks like another dairy farm there.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really like the sex scenes in that one, but yeah, the game updates hell slow. I would feel cheated as a patreon, as a leech with so many games around, I just wait for the next small update.

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
is it actually possible to do something more with the mom or will she always leave when she gets the phone call?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes