3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was pledged (paid as soon as I pledged) for the month and didn't get the post. Maybe it's just delayed, can't tell anymore as it's the first.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
being logged in would help. Didn't realize that the I was on the wrong account.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
anyone have a change log for this one? wondering if its worth the download with any new scenes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
That or he made a new project. He kinda abandoned this to make a Dating my Daughter clone that was pretty bad (daughter looked like a drug addict who comes home from college cock hungry for her daddy's sausage). I wouldn't be surprised though, he can design a scene but he can't ever think long term.

Reactions: papasmurf
J

JoanaStevens

the mc in this game seems to belive he is the king of the world

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

Has the game Changed Name or what?
No.. SVS uploaders have and will "adjust" the name and/or version of an existing game as well as "picture trickery" (cropping title bars, using other game's assets, borrowing from other uploaders who altered the pics). The reason for that is to make you think "Oh a new game!! Let's download that! I must have it full speed!!! Take my money upbloated, filebrat, and keep2shit!!!"
Verdict is in..... It is the same game and version as this one.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
After his awful boning my crackhead daughter game, I am interested to see what he plans on doing with this.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes