3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
What do you guys think, will we get a threesome with sister and her girlfriend or something will happen and we'll get blueballed???
I will be pissed off if we won't be able to fuck (at least) sister.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It's been almost 7 months for the update, that means that it has to have at least 5h of content, right?
By 5 hours, do you mean 5 seconds?

What do you guys think, will we get a threesome with sister and her girlfriend or something will happen and we'll get blueballed???
Keep your expectations low to avoid disappointment. We all know how this dev is at this point and if more commitment to developing the game isn't shown, what few patrons remain are going to find other devs to support. It really did show potential when it first began but that can be said about numerous devs that have abandoned projects in the past. I'm actually surprised to even see this did get updated after the way it was abandoned several months back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fran100

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
It's been almost 7 months for the update, that means that it has to have at least 5h of content, right?
ha

well if anything people can dream

one thing perv is good at is sex scenes so i'm hoping for a fire threesome but nothing more

Reactions: JJsworld

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really doubt that MC will have sex with Julie in this episode, and yet he used a ton of Julie pics to advertise this episode... edit: and i don't like Scarlet, sex with Nicole or Julie would be the best thing in this episode and i guess we wont have none of that

• Sad
Reactions: Fran100

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
LoL... Yes the game... Actually have 6 half sisters, but never liked any of them... Moved away in my early teens, only to see 1 of them over the next 15 yrs of my life... Dad thought it would be a life lesson, to be sent to an all boys school... After I turned around 30, actually seen 4 of them were really pretty, but havn't seen in person, since all live in Alabama or Georgia...
That sounds like an intro to a lot of the games on here!

U

User_10739

Uploading/Updating thread to v0.7 and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
If you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Family Matters [Ep. 1-7] [Perv2k16] - Original Size: (2.38GB)

Squashed Download - PC (121MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately the preview pics imply that the sister will freak out that her brother caught her naked in bed with her girlfriend and as a consolation he will get his dick sucked by the redhead. Later at night she will feel guilty and cry in her room, MC will talk to her and she will suggest sleeping in the same bed for the night. The episode will then end on a cliffhanger.

I hope I'm wrong, btw.

Reactions: Mytez

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
My problem is the i don't remember nothing about the game ( i played last time 4 months ago ) and i must play it from the begin , but I am torn between doing it or not because from previous comments i can read , this update it si really a mess and probably this game will never be finished ...
Probably i prefer to wait if this Dev in next months will become more reliable and the will release some decent updates ...
That's a shame because this game had good prospective ...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes