3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Where episode 6 ended? Can't remember, i finished the game but wanted to realize how much content is in episode 7

yanon1999

Oct 13, 2018
Uh, can anyone actually understand what the characters are saying? Poor grammar is one thing, but this honestly sounds like someone ran the script through Google Translate a few times. Not to mention all of the '...' and '..' in all of the weirdest spots.

Reactions: greenp

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Your idea of an "episode" and correlating to how much content should be there is the problem. Not every content creator has the same length to their "episode/part". For example think of it like TV shows. Some TV shows have 30 minute episodes and others have 1 hour episodes. A 7 episode 30 min show will have 3hrs and 30 minutes less content than a 7 episode 1hr show.

This VN has 7 episodes, sure. But these 7 episodes so far would be akin to 7 short webseries episodes that are less than 20mins each. Compared to Being a DiK being which currently has 2 episodes but each episode is like a movie. Episode 1 of Being a DiK has more content that all 7 episodes of this VN. So it's a bit unfair to generalize how much content is considered an episode.

A little perspective. If Perv2k16 released all the content from episode 1 to 7 into a single release "episode 1" you probably wouldn't have an issue because it's episode 1 with a nice size of content. If DrPinkCake took episode 1 of Being a DiK and chopped it up into 14 parts and released them slowly, you would probably make the same argument you're making here.
[Don't read my tone as overly confrontational (text does that) I just don't understand your post given my actual topic of discussion]

My Idea of an episode is that there has been 7 content releases over 1 year. Your analogy of 1/2 hour episodes or 1 hour episodes doesn't change any of my salient points in my post. This isn't a new game, it has have a year and 7 content releases to mature and so far there is little to no relationship growth and the sexual content is minimal at best, shockingly lacking at worse. It doesn't matter if you frame an episode as a 30 minute tv show, and hour long tv show or a web series vignette the progression of story, relationships and sex is woefully lacking. Which explains why people now after 7 content releases are voicing their displeasure.

yes you are right the pacing of how content is releases is the crux of my point so yes if all of this content was in episode 1 then we wouldn't be having this discussion but to be fair if there was even less content than this game had at episode 1 for it's first release we STILL wouldn't be having this conversation because the conversation isn't about how much content was released or should be released for a first release. My post is strictly addressing why many posts turned negative on release 7 compared to release 6 and in that context the fact that the game is a year old and has 7 content releases is 100% relevant to the topic. yes if there was more content in that time we wouldn't be having this discussion again but that is because that is the reason/cause of the discussion. If the topic was problems and/or merits of the unity engine used in this game there would be no discussion because this game isn't using unity so no discussion. What we are doing is discussing an uptake in negative feelings towards the game with regards to its content. So pacing of content is the point, which is why if the game had better content pacing and breadth of content we wouldn't be having this conversation so too because this game isn't being run on unity we are not discussing any failings with said engine or merits said of the engine in this game.

I honestly don't understand what your point is but to say sometimes developers release more or less content per release depending on the developer. But so what? That is a given and if people don't like the amount of content after a year does this fact matter? people are still unhappy regardless of that point and it doesn't actually address the topic and it is in fact because of this point, that developers have different levels of content production that we have people not pleased with the amount of content currently with the game. So what actual perspective should people have about this fact, given that people are not happy with the level of story, and content progression this game has over 7 episodes across a years time frame?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Not all content creators work full time. But if I'm understanding you correctly that should not matter when gauging expectation of how much progress should have already happened because of when the project started production and how many releases? That makes no sense to me.

If every creator worked the same hours and there was a unwritten rule of how much content is considered an episode, and this is what got from perv2k16, I then could understand the expectation of progress after 1 years worth of development. But that's not the case.

lonnt

Apr 15, 2018
Frankly.. There is finally something, right? LG was trashed.. I guess? FM picked up?
Doe, I dont care about the content in epd. 7, I care more about the epd 7 as it is. Well, I like the plot I little so. Maybe there is more coming. :) But my patronship was cancelled anyways, dah.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Not all content creators work full time. But if I'm understanding you correctly that should not matter when gauging expectation of how much progress should have already happened because of when the project started production and how many releases? That makes no sense to me.

If every creator worked the same hours and there was a unwritten rule of how much content is considered an episode, and this is what got from perv2k16, I then could understand the expectation of progress after 1 years worth of development. But that's not the case.

I am not interested in making excuses for a developer nor in fanbois rushing to a developers defense. If you have a better reason for why there is an uptake in negative posts to this update then by all means present your case but if you are just going to chatter away excuses for a dev don't bother. Frankly I don't give a fuck about the excuses or the imagined reasons for their release schedule you feel is oh some important to point out, it is 100% irrelevant because people are not pleased with the game (at least a vocal minority isn't, who knows what the actual numbers are) and this negative feeling isn't going to change because this developer puts out content drip by drip. The whole fucking point of why people are upset is that the content is coming out in drips and drips so you saying. "yeah but this developer gives out content drip by drip," is pointless. seriously how is that fucking relevant? You might as well respond to me saying "I don't like red shoes," with "yeah but some people wear red shoes." So? It doesn't change the fact I don't like red shoes now does it?

People are upset about the content of this game, the sexual content is LACKING for a game out over 1 year with 7 releases. It doesn't fucking matter what excuses you are willing to make, there have been plenty of story opportunities for sexual content to have progressed beyond a handjob here a blowjob there. posting said upset allows the bloody dev to know outside patron, as patron often is a bunch of yes men, as the 'sunk cost dilemma' can greatly skew people's responses, how is the game going over with players. now he doesn't have to do a bloody fucking thing to change his direction or approach but at least he knows that people are getting irked so maybe a coarse change is needed, maybe not. That is for the dev to decide how they and their game are best served, but to do that they need feedback not some white knight forum poster rushing to provide excuses for the developer. If you have something to contribute do so, if you think the game is great then leave a review or post what you think is best about the game. And I wont comment on your post because I am not arrogant enough to tell you, you are wrong for your subjective opinion, but you seem to think it is oh so important to correct other people's subjective opinion.

May 26, 2018
While I was hoping to see Steve Urkel finally snag Laura out from under Carl's nose, I have to admit I really enjoyed this game. I actually found myself thinking about the PLOT of this game while I was at work today.

Reactions: Ozygator

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Uh, can anyone actually understand what the characters are saying? Poor grammar is one thing, but this honestly sounds like someone ran the script through Google Translate a few times. Not to mention all of the '...' and '..' in all of the weirdest spots.
Yep, pretty easy to read actually. Assuming any version of American English is your primary language. If that's the case and you're still having difficulty reading, then you probably also have a very difficult time understanding anyone who doesn't speak your exactly same dialect also I bet.

And elipsess and multi periods are typically used for extended pauses, at least with most literature I have read, and there may be a handful of those in the entire 7 chapters but not nearly as many as you allude to.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
IMHO, this update isn't any worse or better than the previous ones, really, nor is it smaller or larger.
So I don't really get what some people are complaining about. It's just been a very long time since the previous update was released, nothing more.

I'm glad that the game wasn't abandoned and I hope that the next update is less than 6 months away.
I've found quite a few VN's at least as good as this one during this half a year, some of them much better actually. If the next update of this one will drag for a half a year again, few will even care any more.

It's as VN-ish as it can get.
Hey PM, care to list those with stories as good as this? Do they have graphics on par as well because the renders in this one are top notch.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey PM, care to list those with stories as good as this? Do they have graphics on par as well because the renders in this one are top notch.
Sorry, I don't make any "top 10" lists anywhere about anything the way some people here do. It was more of a guess or estimation. And I'm pretty sure that you already are aware of them.
Besides, my preferences are probably quite different from yours.

I can name a few random names in random order from the top of my head though:

No More Secrets (I discovered it a few months ago for myself, but the game has been around for longer than half a year)
Being A DIK
Big City Pleasures
Babysitters (had a pretty good start, I think)
Pine Falls
City of Broken Dreamers (is that older than 6 months? I don't remember. Thread seems to be started in February)

That's about it ATM

Adding one more high quality game here:

Estate : Dominate (very high quality story, stunning models with onion-like layered personalities and also very pervy, not for the lighthearted, romance or waifu seekers - you've been warned)

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry, I don't make any "top 10" lists anywhere about anything the way some people here do. It was more of a guess or estimation. And I'm pretty sure that you already are aware of them.
Besides, my preferences are probably quite different from yours.

I can name a few random names in random order from the top of my head though:

No More Secrets (I discovered it a few months ago for myself, but the game has been around for longer than half a year)
Being A DIK
Big City Pleasures
Babysitters (had a pretty good start, I think)
Pine Falls
City of Broken Dreamers (is that older than 6 months? I don't remember. Thread seems to be started in February)

That's about it ATM
If I may add more to the list, some of the have been around for quite some time though:
The DeLuca Family
Become A Rock Star
Sisterly Lust
Long Live The Princess
Offcuts
Alexandra
Haley's Story
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
Four Elements Trainer
Freeloading Family

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes