3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If I may add more to the list, some of the have been around for quite some time though:
The DeLuca Family
Become A Rock Star
Sisterly Lust
Long Live The Princess
Offcuts
Alexandra
Haley's Story
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
Four Elements Trainer
Freeloading Family
I named only the kind that were initially released no more than 6 months ago or the kind that didn't catch my attention before then. These are all good ones but generally much older than that (haven't tried about 3 of them)

Reactions: Namco15

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Adding one more high quality game here:

Estate : Dominate (very high quality story, stunning models with onion-like layered personalities and also very pervy, not for the lighthearted, romance or waifu seekers - you've been warned)
I haven't tried this one. I tend to shy away from games that are aggressive in the domination of the MC or that have heavy sissification. It's unclear from this one if the MC is dominated (both genders are listed under genre) and the extent if that is the case. Can you PM me with your views? Always on the lookout for a good game and the renders look excellent.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I haven't tried this one. I tend to shy away from games that are aggressive in the domination of the MC or that have heavy sissification.
Same here. Total no-no-no, no thanks.
It's unclear from this one if the MC is dominated (both genders are listed under genre) and the extent if that is the case. Can you PM me with your views? Always on the lookout for a good game and the renders look excellent.
Can basically go both ways, I think. Or stay somewhere in the middle, possibly. Choices are quite clear, IMHO - do you want to submit or not, do you want to dom or not and so on.
Mostly it's about the MC being forced to do pervy stuff to others or be the one on the receiving end as an opposite option. Can also be a bystander, voyeur in some scenes. There is no "total domination" option so far and probably won't be, considering the story layed out there.
Read the last posts in that thread, it's quite well explained there.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca and Namco15

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gorchnik

Dec 5, 2018
Just discovered this today. Not bad but the fact that we still havent had any action with Julie except for the slight bit and the end of this episode is awful. Definitely wanting more!

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ok I just finished Episode 7 and maybe it was because it had been monthes since I played 6 but was it just me or was the English kinda bad and hard to read at some points?

Gorchnik

Dec 5, 2018
Ok I just finished Episode 7 and maybe it was because it had been monthes since I played 6 but was it just me or was the English kinda bad and hard to read at some points?
Yeah it needs some editing and proofreading done but otherwise was passable.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yes ofc, it could be, that he will not return to his schedule and vanish again for some time. Guess we'll have to wait for it. :sneaky:

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Damn, with these last few updates this is honestly one of the games I'm most looking forward to updates for on this site now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know what the main menu music is? Shazzam comes up with some rather choice results and sound hound comes up with nothing.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes