3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
This game cannot be condemned for it's render quality. It is beautiful. Maybe, one of the most beautiful games out there.

But beautiful renders do not make up for the horrible development process and drawn out storytelling that we've seen.

The updates are few and far between. Which might be because the developer isn't able to produce X amount in X time. But the story could and should make up for that fact, by delivering to the fans what have waited so long for... But again, it doesn't.

We wait for months, for an update to this game, just to be prick teased.

This developer needs to get their head out of their ass.

GLHF.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Well, renders are nice, I am glad it's not dead, but it's disappointing as well as last few updates. For 3 updates, the sexual content has been mediocre at best. You get like 4 short scenes in this update, amongst which there is one spanking and one very short blowjob unsatisfying blowjob (or should I say slight dickhead sucking? That would be more accurate).

I am not a backer, so I don't feel slighted at all. I just don't understand that when you don't have that much time to make the game, why make a complicated story in tiny updates that take 5 months to make. Why not just make something short, compact, fun and satisfying. Who cares about buildup when it takes almost half a year to get a next tiny part of the story. All tension is gone, as well as all excitement. You have the spanking scene with a promise of sex afterwards, but nope, wait half a year for it and by that time you won't be even interested. I think that this way of development is highly counterproductive.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I am not a backer, so I don't feel slighted at all.
But you have to understand. That many people on here do back games because of this site. So, pirating yes. But some like myself will back games we like.

I just don't understand that when you don't have that much time to make the game, why make a complicated story in tiny updates that take 5 months to make. Why not just make something that can be created this way and still be fun and satisfying. Hell, make it more compact. Who cares about buildup when it takes almost half a year to get a next tiny part of the story. All tension is gone, as well as all excitement. You have the spanking scene with a promise of sex afterwards, but nope, wait half a year for it and by that time you won't be even interested. I think that this way of development is highlycounterproductive.
I am 100% with you there. I actually had to load a scene well before the end of the last EP, just to remind myself where we were in the story.

While I love this story. We're in a flood of stories in this industry. Staying relevant and present is important.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
But you have to understand. That many people on here do back games because of this site. So, pirating yes. But some like myself will back games we like.
I understand, I used to back some games myself (can't afford it r n). I was writing this, because voicing a disappointment (or other criticism) on this forum, often gets a response like "You're not a patron, don't bitch about free stuff. The dev doesn't owe you anything, you entitled asshole." I just wanted to say, that I am not angry about it. That I wrote the comment, because I just don't get it why the dev can't understand, that this thing doesn't work at all for reasons we both listed above.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I understand, I used to back some games myself (can't afford it r n). I was writing this, because voicing a disappointment (or other criticism) on this forum, often gets a response like "You're not a patron, don't bitch about free stuff. The dev doesn't owe you anything, you entitled asshole." I just wanted to say, that I am not angry about it. That I write the comment because I just don't get it why the dev can't understand, that this thing doesn't work at all for reasons we both listed above.
Supporter or not, I personally think anyone's opinions are valuable and valid.

It also says that in the rules. So, go nuts (within the scope of the rules :p )

On a different track, but the same nature (sorry for going off-topic), we've seen devs go down the free-roam route, and ignore people here and on Patreon. The majority failing. I hold the point, that just because we're pirates, doesn't mean we don't know what we're talking about.

So, sing away.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game cannot be condemned for it's render quality. It is beautiful. Maybe, one of the most beautiful games out there.

But beautiful renders do not make up for the horrible development process and drawn out storytelling that we've seen.

The updates are few and far between. Which might be because the developer isn't able to produce X amount in X time. But the story could and should make up for that fact, by delivering to the fans what have waited so long for... But again, it doesn't.

We wait for months, for an update to this game, just to be prick teased.

This developer needs to get their head out of their ass.

GLHF.
Most creators make the games they want to make though. With 169 patreon's it would be a far stretch to think this creator have this as primary source of income or job. Real life can be a time consuming bitch. When creating such games on a hobby basis, the time allocated to work on it take back seat to other obligations, rl first right?

Water down the story/game, just to focus on "fap happy" stuff, would most likely ruin the game and turn away the people that does support it for what it is.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Guess I'll leave my save there till next chapter, if he's going to die but tell them about the gun it's likely better he be dead.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes