3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm glad as well, and I usually hate complaining and feeding into the negativity, but he shouldn't give a deadline and delay for more than a month and a half, or he greatly underestimated the amount of work he had to do, or he is seriously slacking around, he has an obligation to give his patrons feedback on why the huge delay.

Unfortunately a lot of creators have no real appreciation that people are giving their hard-earned money to their amateur level project.

This is true not only to perv, but probably to most creators unfortunately, very few really try to be professionals

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
starting to wonder if the resurrection of this game was short lived, no weekly status update and yet another missed deadline...... this guy has the potential to be a great dev if he wasnt the most consistently inconsistent guy out there

Reactions: SteveyP

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks to me like it will be a slow burn which is a shame as long as it doesn't get abandoned altogether.

Reactions: Killer94

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Pow, right in the kisser!

I last played this game about a year ago, before his long holidays. I used to like it a lot, but then I remember that we met sis' girlfriend (or friend, I don't remember well) and the story went from nice to rushed shit all of a sudden.
Has the plot improved in the last updates?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Pow, right in the kisser!

I last played this game about a year ago, before his long holidays. I used to like it a lot, but then I remember that we met sis' girlfriend (or friend, I don't remember well) and the story went from nice to rushed shit all of a sudden.
Has the plot improved in the last updates?
We've only had 1 update since then, too early to tell. lol

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Mega says most devices can’t download files over 4gb and will prolly fail? Anyone see issues with that? Running a Note8.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes