3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, I fully expected a delay. Like I said before, let's hope it doesn't take a whole month to come out now

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hopefully our boy will finally get some pussy ... and Nicole will get some love too. His mom Roxy should be introduced in this episode.

Looking forward to seeing how the MC will romance Vicky, Nicole, Julia, Scarlet, his mom and probably some other lonely, delicate dames in need for a macho Alpha.:cool:

Reactions: tiger8125

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Would be nice if devs that can't deliver on a deadline stopped setting one in the first place

just post update feedback at least once a week for us to know that you are alive. He has been doing it at least, but these delays just increase disappointment and it's probably stressful for him as well

Anyway, I'm confident that it will be updated this month

Reactions: Rude Roy

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Would be nice if devs that can't deliver on a deadline stopped setting one in the first place

just post update feedback at least once a week for us to know that you are alive. He has been doing it at least, but these delays just increase disappointment and it's probably stressful for him as well

Anyway, I'm confident that it will be updated this month
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes