3.40 star(s) 72 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So I sneezed in real life and then I killed someone in game and it was over.......

Just how much does this person make per month again.................
Unless you're one of those contributing why do you care what they make? You're not paying for anything and just sound jealous and petty if you're going to complain about the delay vs. your perceived value. It's like someone bought a new car in your neighborhood and you think they wasted their money, again it's not YOUR vehicle (game in this case) so no one really GAF

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dunno why, but every time i see this VN in Latest Games i'm starting to laugh ... and after play it i laugh even more because of the amount of contend in this long period to deliver something. :ROFLMAO:
Considering this thing was completely dead for what, 2 years? 3 years?, the fact that it's still being developed at all is a positive direction.

Reactions: NimrodX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Finally got to playing Episode 12. I enjoyed seeing the plot move forward. Who called the MC on the phone? Who is Vicky's contact? How badly is Scarlett drugged? Stay tuned for the release of Episode 13 — same F95 thread, same Perv2k16 developer!

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Finally got to playing Episode 12. I enjoyed seeing the plot move forward. Who called the MC on the phone? Who is Vicky's contact? How badly is Scarlett drugged? Stay tuned for the release of Episode 13 — same F95 thread, same Perv2k16 developer!
I don't understand? So the cops knew that internal affairs was setting then up?

• Wow

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
hum, did this game get a remake? 'cause the renders are kinda really good for a 2018 game... I mean they have some small issues, but in general... Well, great visuals for sure... but as always, the writing is ass and the translations are bad... it's always the same with these games :(

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i picked the correct recommended options from mod with the lawyer and it says game over? any fix for this?

NimrodX

Jun 7, 2018
hum, did this game get a remake? 'cause the renders are kinda really good for a 2018 game... I mean they have some small issues, but in general... Well, great visuals for sure... but as always, the writing is ass and the translations are bad... it's always the same with these games :(
Someone here mentioned about possible upcoming rework of the visuals, but as for now, it seems none of the renders were remade.
Engrish kinda sucks, at least some proofreading was made afaik

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Someone here mentioned about possible upcoming rework of the visuals, but as for now, it seems none of the renders were remade.
Ehh, I hope not, the renders are fine as they are... there's a ton of white dots on the earlier ones, but that's easily fixed in photoshop...

I'm actually surprised at the quality of those early renders, considering the game is from 2018... must've been one of the best looking AVNs at that point.

And yeah, the dialogues are pretty shit... it needs waaaay more proofreading if any was done =/

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It was me. I am in contact with Perv....I'm the new proofreader. Engrish should be sorted for the next update, I've gone through the entire VN. Again, as said to someone else, if I have missed anything please do let me know by PM. Be aware though that I actually am English, if an American comes at me with an Engrish issue I will most likely ignore it. ;) The problem here is working out sometimes what the dev is trying to convey and then rewording that correctly. Most times, my rephrases will most likely not make sense to a lot of foreigners (and Americans) who speak English.

As for anyone actually whining about it, it really isn't that bad in all honestly, far far better than 90% of Eastern EU VN's around.

As for rework, Perv has mentioned it and I advised against, and advised if he was to start, to do what Zeton is doing with DS and include reowrks of earlier scenes along with new updates then the VN is not being put on hold. Personally I don't have much of an issue with the early renders, sure not terribly detailed but the renders themselves and characters are all fine imo.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It was me. I am in contact with Perv....I'm the new proofreader. Engrish should be sorted for the next update, I've gone through the entire VN. Again, as said to someone else, if I have missed anything please do let me know by PM. Be aware though that I actually am English, if an American comes at me with an Engrish issue I will most likely ignore it. ;) The problem here is working out sometimes what the dev is trying to convey and then rewording that correctly. Most times, my rephrases will most likely not make sense to a lot of foreigners (and Americans) who speak English.

As for anyone actually whining about it, it really isn't that bad in all honestly, far far better than 90% of Eastern EU VN's around.

As for rework, Perv has mentioned it and I advised against, and advised if he was to start, to do what Zeton is doing with DS and include reowrks of earlier scenes along with new updates then the VN is not being put on hold. Personally I don't have much of an issue with the early renders, sure not terribly detailed but the renders themselves and characters are all fine imo.
Well, if that's the case, Perv needs an American proofreader. We may butcher the English language on the daily, but people understand what we're saying. :ROFLMAO:
boomhauer-king-of-the-hill.gif

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, if that's the case, Perv needs an American proofreader. We may butcher the English language on the daily, but people understand what we're saying. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4033312
The problem was I believe he already had three in the past (I've seen the previously edited sheet...which I edited again lol)....

And stop changing your name/avatar....can't keep up! ;)

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The problem was I believe he already had three in the past (I've seen the previously edited sheet...which I edited again lol)....

And stop changing your name/avatar....can't keep up! ;)
Well, he chose the wrong American pervs to get the job done. Most of these guys are lazy ass pervs and don't know the difference between their, there or they're. All they think about is if the scene is lewd enough. Ahaha

This was the first time changing my name, avatar I change almost daily. In fact... *points at his avatar* Also, it was you guys pestering me to change it.

Bunch of weirdos: "You should change your name to Old and Grumpy."
Me: "... What? I'm old, but I'm not always grumpy!"
Bunch of weirdos: "You're a bit grumpy today. When you going to change your name?"
Me: "......"
So deal with it. :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Most times, my rephrases will most likely not make sense to a lot of foreigners (and Americans) who speak English.
Really? I can't see that being an issue, personally. I play plenty of VNs with the unnecessary u added to an -or ending and the phrasing in those isn't hard to understand. Bonnet = hood, boot = trunk, gov'na = governor (and sir/ma'am, for some reason), and you have to say lieutenant with an f that doesn't exist. Easy-peasy. ;)

I joke, of course. But seriously, I don't ever remember having trouble understanding anything, unless you're going to Cockney everything up so there are often "hidden meanings" in what's actually said. I'm sure it will be great; thanks for helping Perv out with that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Really? I can't see that being an issue, personally. I play plenty of VNs with the unnecessary u added to an -or ending and the phrasing in those isn't hard to understand. Bonnet = hood, boot = trunk, gov'na = governor (and sir/ma'am, for some reason), and you have to say lieutenant with an f that doesn't exist. Easy-peasy. ;)

I joke, of course. But seriously, I don't ever remember having trouble understanding anything, unless you're going to Cockney everything up so there are often "hidden meanings" in what's actually said. I'm sure it will be great; thanks for helping Perv out with that.
I wouldn't know cockney if I spent a night in the pub down there hahaha.....so no worries about that! Bloody southerners ;)

I can;t recall any specific stuff like bonnet/hood etc...but most likely anything like that I'd leave as the American version anyway to be honest. I mainly meant more phraseology than specific words. The biggest culprit I found, typical of most Russian area VN's is the use of 'the' before literally everything. Perfect example is in the police station, two dead at the warehouse...instead of 'at a' warehouse etc. They do love putting the before objects I've noticed.

Again though, when 13 hits please do let me know if I have missed anything then I can make edits and pass them along.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

If you're in contact with the dev tell him the renders are really fine, he just needs to remove those white dots, and you can do that easily and quickly enough without having to re-render them.

I'll say it again, I was actually impressed with the quality from the get go, so yeah, no need for a remake AT ALL.

If anything just fix the white dots, the dialogues and the renpy errors and he's good to go.

Bigdick606

Jan 4, 2023
Seriously, the game is 6 years old and the latest update only has 5 minutes of content for LI, well, very bad whore/killer Vicky
Julie, Scarlet uuhh uuhh and Nicole are the only ones who are doing quite well, it's just a pity that the developer decided to make her infertile.
Besides, there are also these annoying jumps between scenes

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes