VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
As I've said in the past, I'm no longer posting anything to F95 but I feel I had to quickly pop on just to says 2 things.
Do not be upset - you can not please everyone.
If you look at the most top games, it turns out that there are also more negative reviews than positive ones. People are just too lazy to write when they like, even like to be lazy, and when they don’t like something, they write about it right away.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
As I've said in the past, I'm no longer posting anything to F95 but I feel I had to quickly pop on just to says 2 things.

#1 The game has not been remade 4 times, it's 2 times, DD and FMR, that's it.
#2 If you don't like the game, just leave, you don't need to be here.

I understand I've tarnished a lot of peoples thoughts of me and I know I can't take that back, but if you don't like me or the game then simply leave, I don't know why you feel the need to makes it your life missions to constantly come back every release and do your damn best to put me down and make me feel like shit.

The game ISN'T getting remade, that's the, the game is progressing and will continue to do.

I popped back to say that and that's it, please stop going on about the reworks.
Ping this release is a HUGE step in the right direction. Do the same with Deviant Desires and the past will be forgotten soon. I quite sure about it. Congratulations.
By the way, we probably must change the description and teh pictures in the OP. Do you have any preference?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

I understand I've tarnished a lot of peoples thoughts of me and I know I can't take that back, but if you don't like me or the game then simply leave, I don't know why you feel the need to makes it your life missions to constantly come back every release and do your damn best to put me down and make me feel like shit.

The game ISN'T getting remade, that's the, the game is progressing and will continue to do.

I popped back to say that and that's it, please stop going on about the reworks.
For starters, while it's nice to have Developer interaction, there is a reason why other companies hire community managers. Developers are the godawful worst choice in handling relations. Very few devs here don't get to the point where you are openly. Almost all make this mistake right here.

if you find negativity, simply DO NOT ENGAGE.

secondly, ask yourself what the real problem is. Your obviously busy doing your development work, this is where communiity management knows your audience and can interpret the issue. Your playerbase has seen more versions of the game than actual progression. You haven't gotten past a .3 version with any version yet so that should be food for thought. focus more on story and development and players will be more welcoming to releases. To put it plainly, you cant expect everyone to be happy to fap to the first act.

also do not see people complaining about your game as a bad thing. They cared enough to actually say something. If it was so bad they would delete it and move on. Obviously they cared enough to tell you something. Albeit next to nothing, but feedback is feedback nonetheless.

The feedback your getting is simple, we love the renders, your models have always looked great, but we want to see more forward movement than sideways movement. In this part of game dev you can have the shittiest UI and crappiest story but as long as those models look good enough to fap to, everything else is bonus.

"Keep the cameras pointed at the poontang" - A very wise mobster.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Deviant Desires [v0.3b]
Well I'll be damned something seem VERY Emphasis on very seems Strangely Familiar character models, story, only thing missing is theirs no older sister as of yet their was a hint 2 other girls will be moving in as well

Reactions: asd33asd33

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
This game and models are some of the most stunning I have seen so far with the first 14 scenes.
When it gets to scene 15 onwards the quality went down a bit so I am working on a visual Mod to bring it back up.

But overall Stunning game and Melody has competition with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stunning

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
@PingPanda I found some bugs/errors:
- when you search for the camera there is one box with 25$ but it is not aded to your inventory
- you follow the girl to the shady photographer and he tells you you were there earlier even if you weren't (not lending sis any money and making the photos yourself)

Reactions: PingPanda

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Repair "white screen" if download compresed version.
some image is corrupted

1. Download file
  2. Copy to folder "game\images\menu\"
  3. Unpack in folder
  4. Overwrite all files

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I find the timing of opening scene highly amusing... "We all looked so happy in this photo." *Wall sized print of MC and girls having orgy in the background*

@PingPanda Love how this is looking now. Great job! Noticed a minor image bug: at the end of the current content, if the MC invited the "sister" to the movies, toward the end of the discussion in the restaurant the sister vanishes from next to the "Aunt". She's there and part of the conversation, then *poof*. It's at the point where "Mom" says "But are you sure you don't mind giving up your bed?..."

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017

I think most critics don't understand your motivation for the remastered/reworked versions (maybe you could elaborate your reasons for us?). Then some people are just Trolls. They'll never be happy. Unfortunately Devs really need to have thick skin to hear all the nasty remarks that are sometimes given here.

I try to give a Stewie Griffin "compliment sandwich". Say something good, then areas where you need improvement, and then another compliment.

I prefer the younger sister from DD more. I like her face and hair better than FMR. (yes, yes it's very subtle). No matter what she's an awesome render/character. Most us really like your work, but I REALLY need to bang the sister. I mean wreck her! (in a loving way of course). Please continue!

I hope you don't give up on all f us at F95zone. Thanks for all the hard work @PingPanda

PS: I don't know how to add a video box in a post just a link... sorry.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What for? Atm, there is not enough content for the need for cheats. You don't get anything if you max out everything. :unsure:

Reactions: Teacher44

pxlzXppl

Aug 31, 2018
So I kinda dug this game ... or maybe it was that game ... might have been both games, fuck, but gotta say watching this re-pop once a month with a different name and not a whole lot changed just left me hella confused. On the bright side, getting the explanation and hearing the running commentary may have been more entertaining than the game itself! PingPanda, seems to me that if you wind up with a good game and manage to push out some new content no ones gonna give two fucks about the rocky start. And from where I'm sitting instead of feeling like you or your work are getting instulted, dude, thats a mother fuckin compliment. You got eyeballs on your game, people know the game from the look of it because they've played one of the fifty to hundred versions you've made! Odds are they saw this post and were hoping it was more content. Smile Panda, and stop changing shit that other people already liked. Keep in mind you can always fix up and toss in a new render in the next version. So I'm a vid/film/camera/graphics/writer/editor working on my first game, wayyyy harder than I thought it'd be! And I'm a frikkin perfectionist, and as badass as I thought my computer was, handles 4k like butter, it hates Daz3d, so many crashes, oh so many. Long story short, like you I keep going back and tweaking scenes and charecters, which then means I have to go in and change every scene that has a charecter that I reworked. Only thing different between you and I is I haven't posted it yet cuz I don't wanna do what your doing! =) ... Gotta keep falling back on the quote most attributed to da Vinci "Art is never finished, only abandond." What I worked on yesterday that I thought was so fucking cool may look like shit to me today. It's just how it works.

But on a side note, this whole thing about if you didn't pay for it you can't complain, fuck that. I didn't pay for Windows 10, that doesn't mean I cant call it a cunt when it's acting like one. Have you heard the new Justin Beiber song on the radio, I didn't pay for it but it's still a cunt. And I paid not nary a penny for the weather but this rain is a wet drippy cunt. Now you may have a fantastic relationship with Windows 10, love the living fuck out of Justin Beiber, and like dancing in the rain, have at, were all entitled to our opinions and have the right to voice em, kinda like I didn't pay to read your post but I replied any the fuckin way ;)

Time to go do some Daz and crash my cunt of a computer.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017

The game ISN'T getting remade, that's the game is progressing and will continue to do.

Mate don't worry about it people gonna hate regardless. Rather be hated than not known at all.
I think this game looks stunning and like the story this early stage.
I haven't seen this game before the remaster though if you are trying to achieve eye candy
I truly understand and have been there and truly respect that. It takes a lot of time to achieve Perfection.

Ildoo

Dec 9, 2017
Compressed version doesn't allow me even to play..
When i open the game Warning screen show up then it turn all White and just stay like that , solution please

Reactions: Sparkwolf
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes