VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
its hard to get into this game as back of my mind am counting the days intill this game gets abandoned or new remake comes out :)

Reactions: luisar018

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So when do we get a new remaster ?? :whistle: We can call it:
Family Matters Remastered Remastered

And after that we call it:
Remastered Family Matters Remastered Remastered

:whistle:
Seems like he's not going to continue this one, since everything in his patreon page is about DD.
He also said he doesn't check F95 anymore because of the negativity, which is a shame because there's a lot of bug reports and poeople who want to see the game grow in here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The only time negativity started was when he started releasing remastered version and never completes it. Then drops it again and starts again from scratch.

Right now Family matters has like 3 or 4 remastered but the story never continues beyond the first day.

He should just build 1 game and then stick to it instead of starting over so quickly. Maybe then the negativity will stop. Right now he has so many remaster going that people dont even know what game they are playing anymore. :confused:

Seems like he's not going to continue this one, since everything in his patreon page is about DD.
He also said he doesn't check F95 anymore because of the negativity, which is a shame because there's a lot of bug reports and poeople who want to see the game grow in here.
Too bad he thinks Deviant Desire is better part because from his work 0.4a was more bug riddled then Family matters was. Check the last 10 pages alone from Deviant Desire i only see bug report people cant play error happens.. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The only time negativity started was when he started releasing remastered version and never completes it. Then drops it again and starts again from scratch.

Right now Family matters has like 3 or 4 remastered but the story never continues beyond the first day.

He should just build 1 game and then stick to it instead of starting over so quickly. Maybe then the negativity will stop. Right now he has so many remaster going that people dont even know what game they are playing anymore. :confused:

Too bad he thinks Deviant Desire is better part because from his work 0.4a was more bug riddled then Family matters was. Check the last 10 pages alone from Deviant Desire i only see bug report people cant play error happens.. o_O
It's not even negativity sometimes lol. Someone just asked how many times his games had been remade, and I told them, and he came in and tried to call me out and lied saying they had only been remade one time. He's just super defensive about his inability to progress a game and doesn't like dealing with people who aren't gonna shill.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes