VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC(117 MB): - - -
MAC(100 MB): - - -
10Q

Edit: I retract my appreciation. Doesnt work...got the White Screen of Death

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

[ ]
Today has been a goooood day, it's been a long time since I've had a day like today, in fact, the last time I got so much work done way...well...yesterday xD had a damn good couple of days done...but-ermm...it's probably been a while since I've had a good few working days, I normally work 5-6 hours a day then call it quits but yesterday and today I've been working like none stop for for 12 hours.
Which is AWESOME!
I've manage to code all of Sarah's house, just need to add the events in, and today I've setup up 77 ( so far ) CG's for Amy now being a stripper instead of a whore.
Although, I must admit, I went a little over the top with Amy's new stripper scenes.
It was supposed to be a scene of her stripping a couple times and a couple conversations with the bar maid, but instead, there are now a couple scenes of Amy stripping, I've adding in 2 more strippers, 2 bar maids ( the strippers are the bar maids but on different days ) & adding the old bunny lounge whores into a "back room" scene where you'll still have access to them as whores & will possibly make it so you can access the 2 new strippers as whores to but I'm not to sure yet, might keep them separate.
But yeah, good time's ahead ma boy's and girl's?...maybe...any girl's here?...doubt it xD
This game is going to feel so fresh when you play it, but fresh in a good way, not a "oh shit, he started it again" way :p
Will also be holding a Poll soon for $5+ patrons to name the 2 new girls

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes