VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

biga03

Dec 7, 2017
View attachment 192400

Overview:
You live with your mother and sister. How the relationship will evolve is up to you​

Updated: 2018-12-06
Developer: PingPanda
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- -
Thank you @S.Kelly for sharing the game

this game is awesome so far and this is by far the best build. the problem is its been the same store with no more progression for about a year. the dive clearly thinks is games. other dive have made whole games in the time its taking him to make the third or fourth build of the same part of the story. I hope PINGPANDA is happy with this version of the game. that way the story can move forward>

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
uuuuuh isnt this the third time he restarts the game? Also we now have 2 games with the exact same name that have nothing to do with each other ._.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
2 Spots where park was spelled part. When the sister is talking to the mother in the kitchen after asking for money the wrong relationship tag is being used. Instead of using the mother relationship tag it's using the brothers relationship tag. So she is saying I still don't understand this (son). Their used instead of there. I see other places that need proofreading. Have to close game just to load a save file as all you can do is save or delete save.
Graphics are pretty good, story is O.K. and spelling is just short of abysmal. Some of the mistakes are evidently due to ignorance, but a lot are plain careless. Still, I believe it is now a mark of smallmindedness to be able to spell a word only one way.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah... I'm not even trying this till it's on version .3 or .4 which is likely to never happen as the game never progresses, it's just remade again and again... It's like they can't think of a plot after day 3 so they just keep remaking.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah... I'm not even trying this till it's on version .3 or .4 which is likely to never happen as the game never progresses, it's just remade again and again... It's like they can't think of a plot after day 3 so they just keep remaking.
My toughts excatly !!!!

D

Deleted member 1050319

NEW GAME!!
Lol, I'm joking xD
Just wanted to quickly pop on and let ya'll know that I'm going to be taking today off to do some family shit and will be right back at it tomorrow.
I plan on having the comic started & finished tomorrow as I already have the story and idea for it. Keep in mind thought, as I stated before, it's more of a mini comic and will only be 10-15 pages long and will also only feature 2 characters, although I may go a little overboard and add another 5-7 pages with a 2nd character in it...not sure yet though xD
But, also keep in mind that even though I'll have it finished tomorrow doesn't mean it'll be released tomorrow, as it's a Christmas comic it'll be released on the 25th along side the $20 patron animation.
Speaking of the animation, I've just finished setting it all up and I'm just in the process of sending it over to Shadow for rendering so I expect that to be finished by tomorrow morning...however, it's also a Christmas themed thing and won't be released until the 25th.
I'll also be starting work on v0.3 of DD and depending on how much get's done I expect a release either before the end of the month or the start of Jan. I'm going to strive for the end of the month but I don't really set myself release dates anymore as I'm never able to complete it on time.
Once v0.3 of DD is out I'm at a loss of what to do next...as FMR is easy to produce I'm not sure if I should work on v0.2 after DD or continue to work on DD during the week and FMR on the weekends as FMR really doesn't require to much work, I can normally get 60-100 renders set up in a day so could possibly get 120-200 done in a weekend and with 4 weekends that's 480-800 renders per update.
I'll figure it out once I've started on DD though :p

Reactions: Moria

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Hmmm…. i like this Remake!
My only Question is (and i am a timelord) ---- is there missing somebody???????? ….;)

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes