VN Ren'Py Family of Choice [v1.1] [Nine Rose Rings]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 27, 2018
First thought was: Oh great. Another daddy dies, MC moves back and starts romance with estranged mother and siblings. Than I read on and...well I guess I'll give it a run because frankly my brain just went "wait, what??".

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In Family of Choice, you step into the shoes of a character whose life takes an unexpected turn. Upon receiving the shocking news of your father’s passing, you revisit your past—a past marked by your parents’ tumultuous relationship and your father’s abandonment. You left your childhood home 13 years ago, seeking refuge with your cousin and unpredictable Aunt Magda. Now, with your father gone, you return home to reunite with your mother and sisters, unearthing family secrets and confronting buried emotions. The house holds memories, unresolved conflicts, and the chance for healing. You will also meet your father's newest wife, now his widow, and her daughter as you explore. Make choices that impact your relationships, identity, and quest for closure. Will you take charge and assume your place as the head of the household, or will you seek out the truth among these three families?
With these three families to choose from? It's up to you to decide who your true family is – Family of Choice.
The overview forced me to confront buried emotions, unearth family secrets, and create a household of memories and unresolved conflicts, but I think there is a chance for healing.

I just need a clean sock.

1721163226932.jpeg :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JoeBeans

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family of Choice [v1.0] [Nine Rose Rings]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

May 7, 2024
If you add Pregnancy, then i am in.
Even when planned it's usually not a big focus due to the difficulty of rendering pregnant girls with Daz. More often than not it's just a flashback or 2 or a brief mention in the epilogues/endings. I do see a pregnancy stat (yes/no) in the character screens so it's probably planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: privetin13
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes