VN Ren'Py Family of Choice [v1.1] [Nine Rose Rings]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jsg1698

May 20, 2020
I played that briefly. It is kinda along the lines I described, but it's too absurdist in general for me to get much enjoyment out of, if that makes sense.
understandable, i played it with some enjoyment until the first pregnancy was complete then it just got too weird to even try to understand or play

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family of Choice [v1.1] [Nine Rose Rings]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the npc parameters do seem to hint at something interesting. but it'll probably take at least 5 years to get there.

DarkWeeper

Sep 9, 2022
Game ends really fast for me, feels like 2 mins of content only while im reading people playing alot more. What am I doing wrong? anyone else running into this?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Game ends really fast for me, feels like 2 mins of content only while im reading people playing alot more. What am I doing wrong? anyone else running into this?
what routes or npc parameters have you been aiming for / how did you behave with the characters?

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
If it helps, the game cuts off each time I finish the first day and go downstairs to have breakfast.
This is the end of the content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Above is the end of the script for day two. There is nothing more.
Below is the last 2 screenshots of the current game content.

dfhdgfh.jpg

day2fast.png

why the game is too short, like 5 minutes for 1 GB..
Uncompressed images in PNG format, therefore large file and little content.

All game saves, step by step. I omitted some irrelevant decisions (empty clicks).
View attachment FoCsaves.7z

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes