RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy Remastered [v0.2.0] [Homie]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
About grind:
obtain lvl1 friendship with character. Then open save file with for example, modify Variable#341. Set it 60 or something like that. Its a modifier in conversation that add points to a reasult. so it would be something like that after any conversation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you may modfy other vaariables that would add stars, but i wouldnt suggest to do so, its` possible that obtaining stars maybe trigerring something.

Thank you for the tip/cheats. Hopefully someone else may benefit from them, as I have long since uninstalled this game. :)

About energy:
Modify Variable#321. Make this variable the same number as you need to lvl. So in game, in character tab you would see (for example) 45/45.
After that click Level up. Experience won`t disappear, so you may level up as much as you want.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
About grind:
obtain lvl1 friendship with character. Then open save file with for example, modify Variable#341. Set it 60 or something like that. Its a modifier in conversation that add points to a reasult. so it would be something like that after any conversation:
you may modfy other vaariables that would add stars, but i wouldnt suggest to do so, its` possible that obtaining stars maybe trigerring something.

About energy:
Modify Variable#321. Make this variable the same number as you need to lvl. So in game, in character tab you would see (for example) 45/45.
After that click Level up. Experience won`t disappear, so you may level up as much as you want.

Oops, put my reply inside your post. Thank you for the tip/cheats. Hopefully someone else may benefit from them, as I have long since uninstalled this game. :)

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Just checked the patreon. I mean ..you got the mom and the stunning sister and you got Tracy. And apparently some character named "Barbara" won the poll for the next update. Who is this barbara anyway and where was she all game? Who exactly picked her LOL.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
See, I dont mind RPGM games that use RPGM MV like private community. But the walking sim rpgm games are horrible and people should just stop with them. The pics and renders look good though.
Yes because clicking non stop is so much more fun...
Ever thought there are people who enjoy walking, rather than clicking from event to event?
Yes it is slower but it is also more immersive. It's a choice people make.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Family Therapy 0.2 on svscomics. (I usually would download it and post it but their Uploaded links are down.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
issue with rpgm is horrid walking around 1980's graphic towns ..horrid navigation..and fun killing mini-games..but i still try them because 1-2 are actually outstanding..i keep my mind open..and as soon as i saw that redhead i clicked the mega download :p
take a look at the quick nav feature in College Life...thats the rpgm cream of the crop..makes all the swearing go away :p

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
watched the "gameplay" video and saw 2-frame animations! -.- better to not go with animations then doing a horrendous 2 frame one

freak2132

Aug 10, 2017
About grind:

About energy:
where is the save file i cant find it in my folder

Reactions: grulock451

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
pic3.jpg
Here legendary C64 Sex Games.

issue with rpgm is horrid walking around 1980's graphic towns ..horrid navigation..and fun killing mini-games..but i still try them because 1-2 are actually outstanding..i keep my mind open..and as soon as i saw that redhead i clicked the mega download :p
take a look at the quick nav feature in College Life...thats the rpgm cream of the crop..makes all the swearing go away :p
Are you sure 1980, i remember this kind games. artcabduction.PNG

Reactions: mineiros123

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
remastered and still rpgm? Seriously people should stop making games rpgm. We don't want to play 2d skyrim with sex content.

Reactions: IceAgony
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote