Nov 23, 2023
I will fix it asap.
Thank you.

Also their mothers Pandora gonna be a buttslut too. I changed her model.
Ah you meant my new game. Yes surely. Not just one!
Yes I was referring to the hyborian age game, but both answers are good. Glad to hear Family Trobule will get another buttslut. Her new model concept art looks great too. I think I might subscribe to your patreon for supporting this fetish.

unfortunately, the"immersive" effect is totally lost with graphics quality, or rather a total lack of it
While there's definitely room for improvement, I think it shows a lot of promise.
I think the MC, Kara, Karen and Tina look quite good... Though Kara's probably my favourite, 'cause reasons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I missed the scenes with Anna because I was trying to balance my stats. I had no idea you needed to focus on strength for her and only found out because I read the comments in this thread. I don't like this system. I think it would be better to tie scenes to perversion/karma or interactions with the girls instead of the stats you train... or at least give the player a notification if they fail a stat check. Did I miss anything with Erika? I got the naughty pic from texting with her. She's the one I'm most interested in.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I missed the scenes with Anna because I was trying to balance my stats. I had no idea you needed to focus on strength for her and only found out because I read the comments in this thread. I don't like this system. I think it would be better to tie scenes to perversion/karma or interactions with the girls instead of the stats you train... or at least give the player a notification if they fail a stat check. Did I miss anything with Erika? I got the naughty pic from texting with her. She's the one I'm most interested in.
There's a notification if you fail the tests in the 0.5 already.

Erika for now is just the picture.

The next update will have a nice scene with another ebony girl too depending how you deal with the Mayan situation.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024

I managed to find out what happened. You can fail at her path depending on the choices as well, and not just strength points. Try another way to answer her questions. I know it's a bit tricky, but there's a thrill to it!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I managed to find out what happened. You can fail at her path depending on the choices as well, and not just strength points. Try another way to answer her questions. I know it's a bit tricky, but there's a thrill to it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This means my strength stat was too low, right? The game doesn't really make it clear that you need high strength to unlock her scenes. She still wants to go on a date with the MC so I assume that I didn't fail her path completely.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This means my strength stat was too low, right? The game doesn't really make it clear that you need high strength to unlock her scenes. She still wants to go on a date with the MC so I assume that I didn't fail her path completely.

Theres a flag called Amad
Because she is mad at you, that can make you fail fucking her in the alley cause of your anshers.
but if you have str 3 its bypass this stat.
but she agreed to a second date even if mad, where you will again have another set of choices to remove the Amad flag not based on str.

it's pretty intricated.

Let me share with you.

"Anna bit her lips and looked around the alleyway, as if she was trying to say something."
if pstr >=3:
$ amad = False
if amad:
"I will text you, okay? We can have a proper date instead of this."
b "Fair, i will be waiting."
an "Good Night "
b "Good night girl."
$ anweak = True
jump driveback
else:
an "We still can, if you don't mind the environment..."
scene 103 with dissolve

and later

else:
" tried to lift Anna and place her against the wall, but he wasn't strong enough to hold that big curvy Russian girl."
"({color=#129b46e3}You need at least 3 in str.{/color})"

You could end failing these two.

But having str 3 garantee you pass everything, even if she is mad, she will be impressed by your strengh.

Reactions: hysepReC

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Theres a flag called Amad
Because she is mad at you, that can make you fail fucking her in the alley cause of your anshers.
but if you have str 3 its bypass this stat.
but she agreed to a second date even if mad, where you will again have another set of choices to remove the Amad flag not based on str.

it's pretty intricated.

Let me share with you.

"Anna bit her lips and looked around the alleyway, as if she was trying to say something."
if pstr >=3:
$ amad = False
if amad:
"I will text you, okay? We can have a proper date instead of this."
b "Fair, i will be waiting."
an "Good Night "
b "Good night girl."
$ anweak = True
jump driveback
else:
an "We still can, if you don't mind the environment..."
scene 103 with dissolve

and later

else:
" tried to lift Anna and place her against the wall, but he wasn't strong enough to hold that big curvy Russian girl."
"({color=#129b46e3}You need at least 3 in str.{/color})"

You could end failing these two.

But having str 3 garantee you pass everything, even if she is mad, she will be impressed by your strengh.
Hmm, I'm not sure what I did to make her mad. Is it because I hid the truth about Keren from Tina?

I think I did everything else right, told her the truth about Keren giving the blowjob, got her favourite drink right, saved her from the thugs, told her I didn't just do it because of the job when she asked...

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hmm, I'm not sure what I did to make her mad. Is it because I hid the truth about Keren from Tina?

I think I did everything else right, told her the truth about Keren giving the blowjob, got her favourite drink right, saved her from the thugs, told her I didn't just do it because of the job when she asked...
Tehee!! it's up to you to discouver! try some other routes ^_^ i wrote with replayability in mind.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Thanks ^^ if you guys prefer i can do it every two weeks instead of my weekly updates!
You're welcome.;)
You can post updates here every week and report, there will be no problem with that. Just wanted to let you know about the promotion system. Also, updates that contain minor changes such as bug fixes or small updates that contain little content are not promoted.
Have a nice day!

• Red Heart

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
There's a logic error.
Idk if from 0.5 or 0.6 cause I skipped 0.5.
It's in the code at the end of the barfight scene:

" elif drunk and win and karma >=3:" <- this will never get executed cause the previous condition " if drunk and win:" will always be true in that case.

'elif' is only executed if the previous 'if' is false.
If win & drunk are true, & you have 3+ karma, the 1st condition " if drunk and win:" will execute (cause drunk & win is true) & therefore " elif drunk and win and karma >=3:" will not execute, despite having 3+ karma, cause the "if" statement was true, ending the conditonal.
If win or dunk are not true, neither statement will execute.

Hence the second condition will never get executed.

With code like this containing the same variables, put the condition with more variables at the top. I.e. the code should be:
Code:
    if drunk and win and karma >=3:

<code>

elif drunk and win:

<code>
Another option is possible since the dialogue is same for both options. I.e.:

Code:
    if drunk and win:

hu "But I noticed you sneaked a few drinks during it. That's not really a good attitude. I'll overlook it this time, cause you handled that incident very well. but I hope it doesn't happen again if you want to keep working here."

hu "There's your pay. I should get ready for my day job."

$ money += 1

if karma >=3:

$ money += 1

elif drunk and lose:
Hope it helps.
Keep up the good work (y)

told her I didn't just do it because of the job when she asked...
Try the other option & see what she says.

I will add a choice on the character relationship next version.
A option to define the nicknames would be good too.

I don't mind the step-niece setup, the lines like "You're not my family, Keren." actually feel unique to me after every other game going for the same copy paste incest setups. :censored:

The (1st version) setup of "MC's real brother's step daughters" felt pretty original, going for neither full denial (no blood relation, swear on my Patreon) nor full incest (everyone is related, 100%).

However the girls not calling the MC Uncle feels weird (they do call him uncle, it's just kinda inconsistent sometimes), since they keep bringing up the family relation (which the MC then rebutts with lines like "You're the daughter of the woman Steve is married to.")
Feels like they (the nieces & their mom) should play up the family relation more as part of their character setting & calling MC uncle seems like something they'd do for that purpose, despite MC's rebuttals.

Anyway, hope I can have "daughter of the woman my brother is married to, who keep calling me Uncle" as a unique setting :p

Yeah nothing is set on the stone i'm waiting for patreon anshwer maybe in the final version i can change.
For Patreon concerns just use a patch file.
Even after making Steve friend instead of brother, a 3some with Kara+Keren will be flagged as incest by Patreon cause it's a sexual act involving family members (sisters/mothers/daughtes).
Same for possible content with other related characters like the student(Mori)'s family.
Removing the 'Daddy vs Mommy' dialogues for them would be such a shame.

Patch file let's you do what you want, since it's 'unofficial' changes done by DefinitelyNotTheDev *winkwink*

Last edited:
  • Wow

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
There's a logic error.
Idk if from 0.5 or 0.6 cause I skipped 0.5.
It's in the code at the end of the barfight scene:

" elif drunk and win and karma >=3:" <- this will never get executed cause the previous condition " if drunk and win:" will always be true in that case.

'elif' is only executed if the previous 'if' is false.
If win & drunk are true, & you have 3+ karma, the 1st condition " if drunk and win:" will execute (cause drunk & win is true) & therefore " elif drunk and win and karma >=3:" will not execute, despite having 3+ karma, cause the "if" statement was true, ending the conditonal.
If win or dunk are not true, neither statement will execute.

Hence the second condition will never get executed.

With code like this containing the same variables, put the condition with more variables at the top. I.e. the code should be:
Code:
    if drunk and win and karma >=3:

<code>

elif drunk and win:

<code>
Another option is possible since the dialogue is same for both options. I.e.:

Code:
    if drunk and win:

hu "But I noticed you sneaked a few drinks during it. That's not really a good attitude. I'll overlook it this time, cause you handled that incident very well. but I hope it doesn't happen again if you want to keep working here."

hu "There's your pay. I should get ready for my day job."

$ money += 1

if karma >=3:

$ money += 1

elif drunk and lose:
Hope it helps.
Keep up the good work (y)

Try the other option & see what she says.

fixing it right now!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
A option to define the nicknames would be good too.

I don't mind the step-niece setup, the lines like "You're not my family, Keren." actually feel unique to me after every other game going for the same copy paste incest setups. :censored:

The (1st version) setup of "MC's real brother's step daughters" felt pretty original, going for neither full denial (no blood relation, swear on my Patreon) nor full incest (everyone is related, 100%).

However the girls not calling the MC Uncle feels weird, since they keep bringing up the family relation (which the MC then rebutts with lines like "You're the daughter of the woman Steve is married to.")
Feels like they (the nieces & their mom) should play up the family relation more as part of their character setting & calling MC uncle seems like something they'd do for that purpose, despite MC's rebuttals.

Anyway, hope I can have "daughter of the woman my brother is married to, who keep calling me Uncle" as a unique setting :p

Yeah nothing is set on the stone i'm waiting for patreon anshwer maybe in the final version i can change.

kiddodanilo

Sep 21, 2019
Hi! A bug happens to me. I start the 0.6 with a 0.5 save, but the MC character doesn't load. The name become "Main Character". It's just to warn about it, looking for next updates :D

• Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes