Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
thought the update was taking a while this time around and decided to check the patreon and saw the update frequency.
have a sub and godspeed (y)
pls give us more yumiko!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
thought the update was taking a while this time around and decided to check the patreon and saw the update frequency.
have a sub and godspeed (y)
pls give us more yumiko!!
Thanks! Hope you enjoy, and I'm working on a scene with Yumiko and Mori together!

Reactions: Yukariin

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I don't know, game feel very rough but somehow I liked it and looking forward for more. :)
Really looking forward to some kinks that usually are not that popular.

Wish that some scenes had something after the sex and not just cut off to the next day.
Also hope there will be more control during sharing scenes, like 1st scene with Keren, wish there was an option to not allow anal.
Hope we will be able to share Tina.
Didn't expect that but really liked Yumiko story so far, kind of sweet I would say. :)
Overall, there is a lot of potential for some hot scenes/pairing, I'm really curious how it will turn out.

• Red Heart

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
This is going potentially in my top 3. Still playing it.

It has some visual bugs and and personally I do not like the fighting scenes (are random, and a justification for a bit of storyline); said that I think that I and the author basically share the same tastes. And by this I mean we love human anuses.

While I am clearly not a huge buff who fights werewolves, I find the protagonist relatable through the karma/perv system.

The most important factor is the shortcut factor. Many authors don't properly realise how to balance these aspects; through a system of saves and shortcuts I can play this game exactly at the pace I want.
Finally, even if it is not technically perfect, there is a huge passion in the details of this game.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
This is going potentially in my top 3. Still playing it.

It has some visual bugs and and personally I do not like the fighting scenes (are random, and a justification for a bit of storyline); said that I think that I and the author basically share the same tastes. And by this I mean we love human anuses.

While I am clearly not a huge buff who fights werewolves, I find the protagonist relatable through the karma/perv system.

The most important factor is the shortcut factor. Many authors don't properly realise how to balance these aspects; through a system of saves and shortcuts I can play this game exactly at the pace I want.
Finally, even if it is not technically perfect, there is a huge passion in the details of this game.
Thanks!

About the clipping and twisting, there's not much i can do, it's the platform I'm using, i try to adjust and get the better angle's to ride it, but it's not always possible, I'm glad you enjoyt.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Shortcuts Feature: Hate sandboxing? Fear not! We've introduced shortcuts, allowing you to jump directly to the events. Just a heads up, though—make sure to train a bit beforehand, as fighting can get tough without it.
should say "hate sandboxes"
sandbox/es = a gameplay mode where you wander around with many choices on what to do when
sandboxing = a security method wherein you place a program inside a special "jail" that isolates any changes it attempts to make to the system at large.

• Haha

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
should say "hate sandboxes"
sandbox/es = a gameplay mode where you wander around with many choices on what to do when
sandboxing = a security method wherein you place a program inside a special "jail" that isolates any changes it attempts to make to the system at large.
Thanks xD

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
You forgot to include an option for those of us that chose to avoid Erika/Hel content. The new Erika/Hel event automatically assumes you've been on Erika's netori path all along(referencing a photo she never sent if avoiding her content), and jumping right into sex with her, even if no interest has been shown towards her previously.

The event doesn't appear to check any previous Erika related variables, so it completely breaks the narrative(makes no sense), if you've avoided her earlier on. It's also impossible to get the "end of current content" screen without completing their event, which some of us just really don't want to do.

Other than that, loved the new Yumiko event. Best girl for sure. Love the game overall, please keep up the great work.

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
You forgot to include an option for those of us that chose to avoid Erika/Hel content. The new Erika/Hel event automatically assumes you've been on Erika's netori path all along(referencing a photo she never sent if avoiding her content), and jumping right into sex with her, even if no interest has been shown towards her previously.

The event doesn't appear to check any previous Erika related variables, so it completely breaks the narrative(makes no sense), if you've avoided her earlier on. It's also impossible to get the "end of current content" screen without completing their event, which some of us just really don't want to do.

Other than that, loved the new Yumiko event. Best girl for sure. Love the game overall, please keep up the great work.
Oh that make sense, thanks a lot! I will fix it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyTrouble-0.9.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes