KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
What the hell is up with the fight mechanics? No matter what I chose in what combinations, I get my ass handed to me by dudes that take half of my heath in one hit. Am I doing something wrong??

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
What the hell is up with the fight mechanics? No matter what I chose in what combinations, I get my ass handed to me by dudes that take half of my heath in one hit. Am I doing something wrong??
Each fight has a "tip" how to win, the Mc usually talk about it.

Try getting the fight to the ground with Mika.
Try punching Miguel first since he has a Knife, punches will work fine.
Try Shooting Fanny, unless she is upclose, then grabbing her works good, since shehas no formal ground fighting training.
Try shooting the werewolf, Grapling is a Nono, if its close punch and kicks will do the trick.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Mahler22

Oct 3, 2019
ok i guess i should probably just report this to patreon to know if there is incest relation or not as nobody can give me clear answer...
Theres no right way to do it.
i used Niece, uncle, nephew, and brother, didin't fit well but was the best i could come withi think the developer did the scenes with the standard "Friend" in mind.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
ok i guess i should probably just report this to patreon to know if there is incest relation or not as nobody can give me clear answer...

Theres no right way to do it.
i used Niece, uncle, nephew, and brother, didin't fit well but was the best i could come withi think the developer did the scenes with the standard "Friend" in mind.

Yes i wrote to better fit as "friend" but you can write anything you want there.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Maybe we all should just report your ass for being an insufferable little twatwaffle because no one immediately replied to you and because you can't even be bothered to use proper sentence structure and grammar when typing? Not to mention making threats against the Dev...... How about that?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes