bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
2 things

What are the "actual" relationships of these characters if you know what I mean

and

What game engine / game was used to make the scenes, characters, etc ? (Not talking about RENPY btw)

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
2 things

What are the "actual" relationships of these characters if you know what I mean

and

What game engine / game was used to make the scenes, characters, etc ? (Not talking about RENPY btw)
characters are from second life and as for ya first question the story was written as friends but you can put anything you wish

• Red Heart

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyTrouble-0.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ruffuss

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
So am I seeing this alright? Incest has been stripped out due to patreon drama and the relationship change at the beginning now only serves to ruin every interaction you'd have with these characters going forward unless you leave it as "Friend"? If so, the tag needs to be removed.

EDIT: Niece/Uncle kind of works after I played a bit more. Those first few lines are are a mess though and not a great first impression.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
So am I seeing this alright? Incest has been stripped out due to patreon drama and the relationship change at the beginning now only serves to ruin every interaction you'd have with these characters going forward unless you leave it as "Friend"? If so, the tag needs to be removed.
the story was written as friends, but you can choose the relations if you wish

• Red Heart

rakion1432

Dec 1, 2021
how to open scenes with kurt? the stats saying talk to kurt at school but he is not there and i can't watch replay with kurt scenes (last 2 pages after rep64, i used gallery unlocker).

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes