FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
patreon doesn't care about tags on F95 - F95 is not that important (lol)
As long as there's no bestiality, patreon will be fine
meh, fuck Patreon. Just make what you want for free. Hell if I knew how to make an AVN getting paid in outrage and the resulting lol's would be plenty enough for me (there'd be alot of it, no money to worry about = make whatever you want with only one's depraved/psychotic imagination the only limit). I guess someone snitched, no more Patreon, which means the MC got NTR'd by the dog :(. That or it was kicked because the MC creampied his daughter last update.

• Haha
Reactions: envyNox and Kipling

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
patreon doesn't care about tags on F95 - F95 is not that important (lol)
As long as there's no bestiality, patreon will be fine
Quite a while back, during the purge, I heard many creators saying Patreon checked posts on other sites and would still ban accounts if they found material they didn't like.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Didn't care for this update.

1. It broke the MC name if loading from a prior save - so much for testing.
2. Spent too much time dodging getting cucked rather than making any meaningful progress.

Hope the next one is back on form.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
it is nice that this game has no textbox, but there are some moments where i couldnt read the text because it was to dark (black text on black background) so i took the script and exchanged every (black)outline into a white outline.

everything works fine with this script no error msg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR EVERYONE who doesnt know where the script need to go

--->"family_vacation-0.6-win\game"

just open the folder "family_vacation-0.6-win" and than drop it in the "game" folder

and click Yes to overwrite the file

than it should work like normal
Just curious if this will work on the new update like forwards compatible or if we gotta wait for it to be updated, too? I just found this game and would like to try it, but if I can't read it, no need trying. Thanks!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well they are cucks
Not necessarily. I like to play NTR games sometimes, but wouldn't want it in real life. It is like games with incest. I wouldn't do it in real life, but it is nice to see it in fiction. Now. I'm not saying everyone is like me. But there are those who are. But. I don't think NTR is the only way to go. I also play games without it just fine. I don't think anyone, NTR lover or hater, should try to shame the other for their beliefs. I get sick of NTR haters causing games to get abandoned because they cause a ruckus on here to no end. And I don't agree with NTR lovers going to other game pages and causing a ruckus on them because the game doesn't have it. I think we should all just accept that not everyone has the same kinks and let the people live the lives they want to live without judgement.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Not necessarily. I like to play NTR games sometimes, but wouldn't want it in real life. It is like games with incest. I wouldn't do it in real life, but it is nice to see it in fiction. Now. I'm not saying everyone is like me. But there are those who are. But. I don't think NTR is the only way to go. I also play games without it just fine. I don't think anyone, NTR lover or hater, should try to shame the other for their beliefs. I get sick of NTR haters causing games to get abandoned because they cause a ruckus on here to no end. And I don't agree with NTR lovers going to other game pages and causing a ruckus on them because the game doesn't have it. I think we should all just accept that not everyone has the same kinks and let the people live the lives they want to live without judgement.
It's called being sane . Some people don't even identity at all with their MCs from those games , and have just fun witnessing a story . Their idiotic rhetoric falls apart the minute they play themselves games with some questionable taboo , which many of them do . Like incest , as you mentioned . Nobody sane accuses them of doing it with their family lol . It is just the usual weakling mindset , from either and any side , to hurl insults and vilify people they have poor arguments against .

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
it's funny i see this shit in almost every thread both side pointing fingers.... LMAO both sides, ntr lovers and ntr haters do that to each other.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Guessing the dev mispelt the variable for MCs name or something, URM still shows the variable holding the correct name.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes