Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Family Vacation [Ch.08 v0.8.0] [MCK] - Compressed

Win/Linux [659 MB]
- - - -

Mac [632 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Am i the only one who finds this cock ring bizarre.
I mean, do people even have this IRL? lmao
Doesnt it hurt both the guy and a woman
Its like a dude is sadistic or something
Most players don't like it... But DEV said he likes it and doesn't want to change it... It's a really weird fetish, I haven't really seen it in other games, but you have to accept it because it's DEV's game...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't need to test it, the dev published on SS that the current content of the game has Ntr.

Sure Devs say a lot. Doesn't make it so it fits our definition of the Netorare tag. (Could be Netorase for example).

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
The name of the main character has not been preserved in the new version. I don't know what's the matter. Writes None. Because of this, there is an empty space in the subtitles instead of the name. Does anyone know how to fix it?
1722866097513.png

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Hi and thanks 4 the update. But my name (and surname) from the saves was not taken over:
The name of the main character has not been preserved in the new version. I don't know what's the matter. Writes None. Because of this, there is an empty space in the subtitles instead of the name. Does anyone know how to fix it?
View attachment 3901175
If you have problems with your saved names, please find the solution: Start the game from the beginning and enter the new name. After that, it should also be set in the saved games and you can load your old save.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
If you have problems with your saved names, please find the solution: Start the game from the beginning and enter the new name. After that, it should also be set in the saved games and you can load your old save.
Now the name of the main character has appeared in the dialogues, as well as in the phone that I registered, but there is an empty space in place of the name that speaks.
1722867795867.png

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Family Vacation [Ch.08 v0.8.0] [MCK] - Compressed

Win/Linux [659 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [632 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks for including a Linux version!

If you want an uncompressed Linux version: Download both the compressed and uncompressed files and unzip. Delete the game folder of the compressed version and replace with uncompressed game folder. Run family_vacation.sh - voila - it works!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for including a Linux version!

If you want an uncompressed Linux version: Download both the compressed and uncompressed files and unzip. Delete the game folder of the compressed version and replace with uncompressed game folder. Run family_vacation.sh - voila - it works!
Or just download the Win version (or Mac). And download the fitting Renpy SDK. The number can be found in the game folders Script_Version.txt file. With those you can build Linux/Mac/Win/Market/PC yourself. That works for like 90% of Ren'py games.

(On Windows you extract the SDK and put the Full games folder into the SDK folder and start it, this works if you only have the mac folder too by droping only the /game folder into the SDK folder. Not sure how to do it on Mac/Linux)

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Most players don't like it... But DEV said he likes it and doesn't want to change it... It's a really weird fetish, I haven't really seen it in other games, but you have to accept it because it's DEV's game...
It just would be nice if it became optional . It can be off putting .. but yeah it's his game

Reactions: Kipling

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WTF? Name of Player (MC) is "None"?
Dev needs to fix that.
Also some relationships are used wrong. So for example my "mom" asked me "Do you like to flirt with your son?"

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
A way to unlock all the scenes of the gallery? The game is just cheap fap material. It would be great a way to get all the scenes without bothering in playing the game.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes