FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Unless you think of a father-daughter relationship as a sexual relationship, then no, it's not NTR. There is no sexual relationship between MC and Franzi when he watcher her and her trainer.
yeah ok....cause he's not fucking ever other member of his family and the player derfinitely doesn't want to fuck her and it's not completely inevitable that he's gonna fuck her. It was a good scene. I like it, but you're high if you think that isn't gonna trigger every NTR hater on this website.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
yeah ok....cause he's not fucking ever other member of his family and the player derfinitely doesn't want to fuck her and it's not completely inevitable that he's gonna fuck her. It was a good scene. I like it, but you're high if you think that isn't gonna trigger every NTR hater on this website.
I know it will :D
But as you say "he wants to fuck her and will fuck her", but not at the time. Am I cucked by my future wife/girlfriend/lovers current boyfriend now? Am I cucked by whoever is fucking Scarlett Johansson, just because I want to fuck her?

Also, there will be an NTR tag, cause there will be actual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in the end all is good and well :)

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
yeah ok....cause he's not fucking ever other member of his family and the player derfinitely doesn't want to fuck her and it's not completely inevitable that he's gonna fuck her.
I know it will :D
But as you say "he wants to fuck her and will fuck her", but not at the time. Am I cucked by my future wife/girlfriend/lovers current boyfriend now? Am I cucked by whoever is fucking Scarlett Johansson, just because I want to fuck her?

Also, there will be an NTR tag, cause there will be actual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in the end all is good and well :)
There already is MC wife fucked by MC friend. I played through the swinging path. She's fucked multiple times. The very first "swinging" scene of the game is MC walking into the locker room while friend is balls deep in your girlfriend. That's NTR right there. Yes you gave him permission, but she didn't ask. She just started fucking your friend when you wern't there.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There already is MC wife fucked by MC friend. I played through the swinging path. She's fucked multiple times. The very first "swinging" scene of the game is MC walking into the locker room while friend is balls deep in your girlfriend. That's NTR right there. Yes you gave him permission, but she didn't ask. She just started fucking your friend when you wern't there.
No, that's not what NTR means. NTR is when someone in a relationship with the MC is stolen away by a third party. Voluntarily sharing your SO with a friend as a one-time thing might qualify as netorase, but it isn't netorare.

Also, you may be misremembering the scene. The reason Anne doesn't ask your permission is that the MC specifically proposes having a threesome with the friend to her right after you make the choice (assuming you choose to share her). The MC already gave his permission.

Puddihaha

Sep 9, 2022
Thanks for your work MCK! love the game... Anyone able to find all the scenes or write a list of them? Or someone got a 100% save to share? I'm missing scenes but can't seem to find them.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes