Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Why are people even complaining about NTR? This is a "fuckfest" type of game, were people expecting a harem or something?
In a way you could argue the dad kinda does have a "harem" but it's a swinging game..

As far as I remember the only hint of actual cuckoldry, not the internet kind, is that if you're retarded the wife can get pregnant when MC swings with his friend which is optional to even swing with.

Yes exactly, I'm a lesbian woman, but I play ntr games all the time. I don't even identify with any of the character most of the time, but it's pretty fun for me to play a slut or watch someones loved ones whoring herself.
Yeah it doesn't mean anything, I also play the slut simulator type games with female leads and I am a guy, it depends on the mood.

Edit: I will say that currently the beast tag is kind of B.S. and I understand that it needs the tag here for people that hate it so they can filter it but it happens behind the scenes and you can stop it.
I'm sure fans of that content wouldn't really be happy and this is kind of on the dev, why even include it as it stands?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This game is a anything that is taboo. So those looking for fap material that hits every fetish this is for you. One of those we are fucking each other, everything and we don't care VNs. its a rarity

Reactions: KiraJames

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
Shit this is long already. Could be that I missed some tags later in the game.

At least we know the daughter is EVIL. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3473747
Btw its a game with another male NPC. I know you will cry an moan about it already. Get over it.
Why is it people into NTR or cuckholding are the most brazenly offensive to anyone who doesn't like what they like.

Like doesn't being into something like that imply you've an extremely low amount testosterone, or your just a very submissive person in general.

Why does being on the internet somehow make you the bravest, most retarded annoying little pissant with an ego the size of the moon.

Like this has nothing to do with what I'm into, I'm genuinely curious from a psychological perspective how this works, I doubt anybody here is a psychologist but if somebody has an answer feel free.

Doubt I'll get any real answers though, probably just angry emotional responses that come from a place of deep seeded wrongness from a part of the internet I'd really rather not know about.

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
Why are people even complaining about NTR? This is a "fuckfest" type of game, were people expecting a harem or something?
In a way you could argue the dad kinda does have a "harem" but it's a swinging game..

As far as I remember the only hint of actual cuckoldry, not the internet kind, is that if you're retarded the wife can get pregnant when MC swings with his friend which is optional to even swing with.

Yeah it doesn't mean anything, I also play the slut simulator type games with female leads and I am a guy, it depends on the mood.

Edit: I will say that currently the beast tag is kind of B.S. and I understand that it needs the tag here for people that hate it so they can filter it but it happens behind the scenes and you can stop it.
I'm sure fans of that content wouldn't really be happy and this is kind of on the dev, why even include it as it stands?
Honestly 90% of people complaining are the semi-normal ones, most people aren't into the mass freaky shit some games have, it'd be more strange if people weren't asking why some of the content in the game isn't optional.

Btw I think you've been on here a little too long bro, if your into playing as a girl from her own perspective getting railed.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
So I deleted the game between updates because I know the save will be added from the appdata folder when game is reinstalled with the next update but what I didn't know is it reset the choices I made at the start. So now instead of using the name I gave the Mc at the start of the game it is calling the MC "None" and I don't see an option to rename the MC.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes