Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Kind of disappointed by all the implied swinging that happens with the women in the club that you're unable to see. You let the two men walk away with Stine, which you assume means she's gonna have fun with them. If you take a break with the intention of maybe finding out what she's doing, she just finds you at the bar saying she wants to spend time with you, seemingly abandoning them (or she already finished with them). You focus on Stine and the men walk away with your daughters. If their love is low enough, you find them going to the basement and can choose not to intervene. But when you try to see what they're doing, the doors are locked and you just leave. You find Leni talking to a guy. Your choices are to either make her leave with you, or let her stay while you leave.

Pretty much, you see nothing happening if MC isn't actively involved, but you get teased by the possibility of watching them, just to hit a road block. Hopefully, you'll actually be able to see them do things in the future.
On my save I managed to disrupt the 2 guys (follow them to the bathroom and then confront them), have MC bang stine and then the daughters.
Basically if you have high enough love/affection all they do is dance iirc, then you can stop Leni from staying in the club with the guy if you want but she won't be happy (no surprise).

Reactions: Marcus_S

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Thx it works though idk why my name does not show that's weird
If you mean when the MC is talking, It doesn't do that on Windows either. Makes it hard to know when it is the narrator or the MC.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Thx it works though idk why my name does not show that's weird
If you mean when the MC is talking, It doesn't do that on Windows either. Makes it hard to know when it is the narrator or the MC.
Posting this for the 3rd time. (the 2nd was right before you commented Talmadge, so you should know this already):

If you have problems with your saved names, please find the solution: Start the game from the beginning and enter the new name. Restart the game. After that, it should also be set in the saved games and you can load your old save.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Posting this for the 3rd time. (the 2nd was right before you commented Talmadge, so you should know this already):

If you have problems with your saved names, please find the solution: Start the game from the beginning and enter the new name. Restart the game. After that, it should also be set in the saved games and you can load your old save.
Ah. Thanks. I didn't understand what that meant to do when I saw that earlier. Start a new game, put in the name, then load your save file and it should fix it. It worked. Thanks.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Almodeus

Oct 7, 2022
Shit this is long already. Could be that I missed some tags later in the game.

At least we know the daughter is EVIL. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3473747
Btw its a game with another male NPC. I know you will cry an moan about it already. Get over it.
Shit this is long already. Could be that I missed some tags later in the game.

At least we know the daughter is EVIL. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3473747
Btw its a game with another male NPC. I know you will cry an moan about it already. Get over it.
The mc PC password please

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
On my save I managed to disrupt the 2 guys (follow them to the bathroom and then confront them), have MC bang stine and then the daughters.
Basically if you have high enough love/affection all they do is dance iirc, then you can stop Leni from staying in the club with the guy if you want but she won't be happy (no surprise).
I think you misunderstood me. I don't want to stop the girls fooling around with others. I just want to be able to see it happening, lol. I was able to get their scenes with MC easily. I was just hoping I'd be able to watch them hooking up with others, instead of it just being implied.

Reactions: Overlord070
Dec 27, 2018
Been desperate to find what I was missing In Gallery do used unlocker had 3 missing In Page 3 and now it’s just showing me repeated pictures of mareike 2 scenes for each 1 and for some reason I had done one scene and it didn’t show

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I think you misunderstood me. I don't want to stop the girls fooling around with others. I just want to be able to see it happening, lol. I was able to get their scenes with MC easily. I was just hoping I'd be able to watch them hooking up with others, instead of it just being implied.
My bad, with all the previous discussions I misunderstood your post :ROFLMAO:
My guess is, unless MC is involved there won't be too many viewable scenes with others but I could be wrong.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
My bad, with all the previous discussions I misunderstood your post :ROFLMAO:
My guess is, unless MC is involved there won't be too many viewable scenes with others but I could be wrong.
If there is a scene with just voyeur content, that scene would replace a scene with actual MC involvement. I think the majority prefer scenes where MC is involved in the action. (I know, there is the Franzi scene, but I'm talking about new content.)

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
If there is a scene with just voyeur content, that scene would replace a scene with actual MC involvement. I think the majority prefer scenes where MC is involved in the action. (I know, there is the Franzi scene, but I'm talking about new content.)
Thanks for the clarity. I don't think this game is for me if that's the case. I mean, I do still enjoy swinging, so I might stick around. I just enjoy debauchery in all forms (voyeurism and NTR included), lol. It's cool regardless. I hope you stick with it and you get a solid fan base.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish that the MC has a chance with ALL the girls and leave Phillip out of the picture. Phillip is an irrelevant character that don't belong there. I want the MC o have fun with all the women and leave the other men including the son out.

Reactions: Chaos47
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes