some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
those girl look similar to each others. but then the title justifies it. i'll play this one.

at least it make sense since they are family,.

Reactions: Marcus_S

me057

Jul 5, 2024
I guess its missing the Urination tag cause on the first sex scene there were some Golden moments!!!

Nov 22, 2018
It seems like every time I download the game for the new update, I lose my MC's name. Before, I had to start a new game, and this time it's just replace my name with None and doesn't show it in the MC's text blocks. Is there any way to fix this?

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
It seems like every time I download the game for the new update, I lose my MC's name. Before, I had to start a new game, and this time it's just replace my name with None and doesn't show it in the MC's text blocks. Is there any way to fix this?
If you have problems with your saved names, please find the solution: Start the game from the beginning and enter the new name. Restart the game. After that, it should also be set in the saved games and you can load your old save.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Why is it, every time the MC's dick is out it looks like he is pissing himself? Seriously. This is, like, the third time, and there is a stream of something coming from the tip. Men don't do that unless they are pissing, or have some pre-cum. And men don't have pre-cum coming out of them all the time. Especially when a woman touches it for the first time.

• Hey there
Reactions: Marcus_S

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Why is it, every time the MC's dick is out it looks like he is pissing himself? Seriously. This is, like, the third time, and there is a stream of something coming from the tip. Men don't do that unless they are pissing, or have some pre-cum. And men don't have pre-cum coming out of them all the time. Especially when a woman touches it for the first time.
I don't know if it's a joke, but if not, try to see an eye doctor. MC has a piercing in his penis.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Kind of disappointed by all the implied swinging that happens with the women in the club that you're unable to see. You let the two men walk away with Stine, which you assume means she's gonna have fun with them. If you take a break with the intention of maybe finding out what she's doing, she just finds you at the bar saying she wants to spend time with you, seemingly abandoning them (or she already finished with them). You focus on Stine and the men walk away with your daughters. If their love is low enough, you find them going to the basement and can choose not to intervene. But when you try to see what they're doing, the doors are locked and you just leave. You find Leni talking to a guy. Your choices are to either make her leave with you, or let her stay while you leave.

Pretty much, you see nothing happening if MC isn't actively involved, but you get teased by the possibility of watching them, just to hit a road block. Hopefully, you'll actually be able to see them do things in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sadfuck and Cux

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Kind of disappointed by all the implied swinging that happens with the women in the club that you're unable to see. You let the two men walk away with Stine, which you assume means she's gonna have fun with them. If you take a break with the intention of maybe finding out what she's doing, she just finds you at the bar saying she wants to spend time with you, seemingly abandoning them (or she already finished with them). You focus on Stine and the men walk away with your daughters. If their love is low enough, you find them going to the basement and can choose not to intervene. But when you try to see what they're doing, the doors are locked and you just leave. You find Leni talking to a guy. Your choices are to either make her leave with you, or let her stay while you leave.

Pretty much, you see nothing happening if MC isn't actively involved, but you get teased by the possibility of watching them, just to hit a road block. Hopefully, you'll actually be able to see them do things in the future.
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and personal preferences.
For me, I'm not a voyeur, so I don't want to watch them with someone else if I'm not involved. I know swinging has different aspects and versions, including ones where your partner goes off with someone else without you, but that version of sharing has no appeal for me. Being part of a threesome, foursome, or group is different for me than a partner going off on their own to do whatever with whoever.
While I realize this isn't a harem game, it's still ideal for me not to see other relationships the girls might be in. It seems the MC is predisposed to feel differently, and doesn't seem to mind them being with anybody else. You can make choices to "not approve" or intervene with some of the relationships or encounters, but ultimately there's no way to prevent them from being with others.
As you pointed out though, it does appear you can avoid seeing it, whether you want to or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Cux

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't know if it's a joke, but if not, try to see an eye doctor. MC has a piercing in his penis.
OH! Is that what that is? I seriously thought the Dev was making him have something coming out of it as soon as it was shown. Didn't look like a piercing to me. But, I don't have any myself. So I don't know what one down there would look like. Thanks for filling me in.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
OH! Is that what that is? I seriously thought the Dev was making him have something coming out of it as soon as it was shown. Didn't look like a piercing to me. But, I don't have any myself. So I don't know what one down there would look like. Thanks for filling me in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Beowulf72

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've heard of the Prince Albert before. Just, thankfully, never seen it in real life. Nor in fiction until now. I don't swing that way, so I don't want to look at another man's genitalia to know what it is. From the second spoiler, it looks painful.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you're going to put white writing outlined in black, on a black and white background, maybe you should add a textbox slider in the preferences. Just a suggestion. I can read this, but just barely. And with my dyslexia, it is bad enough without that added stress to my eyes. LoL

Reactions: Mr.Music

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
how do i get kiara and franzi path at the club
You have to have high scores with both of them, so pursue both their paths. When there is option to stay home instead of Mareike path, choose that, support Kiara, watch what Franzi does with Tyras, etc.

Reactions: taru

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
This is strange but for some reason I can't start the game on Joiplay. I mean it loads up to the title just fine but when I try to press start it just does nothing.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes