Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
it is nice that this game has no textbox, but there are some moments where i couldnt read the text because it was to dark (black text on black background) so i took the script and exchanged every (black)outline into a white outline.

everything works fine with this script no error msg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR EVERYONE who doesnt know where the script need to go

--->"family_vacation-0.6-win\game"

just open the folder "family_vacation-0.6-win" and than drop it in the "game" folder

and click Yes to overwrite the file

than it should work like normal
I tried this and got oversized opening text and a strange error when introducing the wife on a fresh start. Not sure if this impacted old save game break.
This was the traceback from the intro, I installed a version without the mod and had no issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
I tried it on my joiplay cant play when i click any option in the main menu

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyVacation-MCK-CH8v0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
What is the plan of a tentative version for some Phil and Anne content? Very weird that of all the people Phil is kinda left outta the loop. Anyways, looking forward to it!

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Anything interesting in this game? NTR, wives daughters cheating getting their holes stretched and enjoying various cocks? Or just plain ugly looking MC banging everything with the classic boring dick?

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Not without testing it and I don't feel like testing it atm.
Sure Devs say a lot. Doesn't make it so it fits our definition of the Netorare tag. (Could be Netorase for example).

I played the whole game, it's sharing fun!

No stealing, no humiliation = no ntr

It isn't really netorase either, because that's still cuckold even though it's willing. There is no cuckolding going on in this game.

Everyone just wants to get it going on with everyone, it's a swingers vacation!

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Anything interesting in this game? NTR, wives daughters cheating getting their holes stretched and enjoying various cocks? Or just plain ugly looking MC banging everything with the classic boring dick?
I went in expecting very little and was surprised at how good it was. All the other comments about the dick piercing are spot on tho - it is weird as FUCK lol!

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
I went in expecting very little and was surprised at how good it was. All the other comments about the dick piercing are spot on tho - it is weird as FUCK lol!
Thanks bro i ll check it out then. Dick piercing? :eek: Oh well ill probably try to ignore it :p

Reactions: Kipling

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I tried this and got oversized opening text and a strange error when introducing the wife on a fresh start. Not sure if this impacted old save game break.
This was the traceback from the intro, I installed a version without the mod and had no issue.
Could be that this is old and compatible only with the 0.6 version.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
patreon doesn't care about tags on F95 - F95 is not that important (lol)
As long as there's no bestiality, patreon will be fine
meh, fuck Patreon. Just make what you want for free. Hell if I knew how to make an AVN getting paid in outrage and the resulting lol's would be plenty enough for me (there'd be alot of it, no money to worry about = make whatever you want with only one's depraved/psychotic imagination the only limit). I guess someone snitched, no more Patreon, which means the MC got NTR'd by the dog :(. That or it was kicked because the MC creampied his daughter last update.

• Haha
Reactions: envyNox and Kipling
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes