Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Every VN implies women fucking dogs or other animals? I've been playing the wrong way, cause I've never seen any hint or reference to bestiality in them.
The only other one I've played that actually has it, counted as NTR too, is Power Vacuum. But that actually shows it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 565 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is this in the main game or one of the side things because I don't remember that
If you open the door after being with the girl, her dog comes in and screws her. It's not like all the other NTR in the game where it ends the game.

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
Someone got a save with a complete gallery? Missing 3 Scenes in Chapter 3/4 and two in chapter 8 and was too lazy to map out the paths. :whistle:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
The only other one I've played that actually has it, counted as NTR too, is Power Vacuum. But that actually shows it.
The only one i remember is Project Myriam .. . and that's because it keeps trying to set up the situation (which honestly weirds me out a bit) , even if ultimately , it does let you refuse it altogether .

Of course i also understand that it "keeps trying" because it does need those setups for scenes where people actually enable it ... It would be harder to have complete different set of games , instead of variables and triggers

Reactions: Talmadge

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I wish that the MC has a chance with ALL the girls and leave Phillip out of the picture. Phillip is an irrelevant character that don't belong there. I want the MC o have fun with all the women and leave the other men including the son out.
It is a swinging and family sharing game . Now the option to access all girls would be fun , and is likely coming over time . Anyway irrelevant ? Plot wise he is the only reason MC would even get access and contact with some of those young girls , to begin with . Pretty much any that aren't his daughters

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It is a swinging and family sharing game . Now the option to access all girls would be fun , and is likely coming over time . Anyway irrelevant ? Plot wise he is the only reason MC would even get access and contact with some of those young girls , to begin with . Pretty much any that aren't his daughters
I understand that but, like I said, I want all the girls for the MC. Even Alex i think is her name. The son can be friends with them all but not sex except for his girlfriend until the MC gets a hold of her then she stops all sex with the son lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
I don't get the bestiality tag. Its heavily implied, but couldn't find any image with Tyras and the daughter. Someone knows if its there and if so how to get there?

Reactions: 999phil999

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I don't get the bestiality tag. Its heavily implied, but couldn't find any image with Tyras and the daughter. Someone knows if its there and if so how to get there?
Not yet, but there will be. The tag is there for people who'll be offended even by the mention or hint of it. Just like NTR.

Reactions: MCK-Games

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Not yet, but there will be. The tag is there for people who'll be offended even by the mention or hint of it. Just like NTR.
I'd say that tags on here already have a low bar. But as far as I knew the content had to be actually there not just potentially there in the future. Sure, you can mention it in the first post, but tags imo should represent what is in the game.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I'd say that tags on here already have a low bar. But as far as I knew the content had to be actually there not just potentially there in the future. Sure, you can mention it in the first post, but tags imo should represent what is in the game.
Tell that to the uploader :) I just try to make sense of what is there.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I started this yesterday. Had to take a break, but I can't load it today. Any save I try shuts thee game down. Lot of bug, in the beginning, too. Any suggestions?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes