JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
I wonder what's the use of the SE edition, I mean, in chapter 9 there seems to be one gallery picture of dog...?

I mean if you have 9 chapters without the dog, You could have made a season 1 and 2...

Or is even the suggestion gone in the normal edition...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FamilyVacation-MCK-CH9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Are the scenes in the special edition replaced in the regular or is there more content in the special edition?
The special edition is how the story is meant to be based on info and choices in the previous 8 chapters. So yes theres more content in the SE but thats because its been removed from the standard. So theres nothing to add or make up for.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
The special edition is how the story is meant to be based on info and choices in the previous 8 chapters. So yes theres more content in the SE but thats because its been removed from the standard. So theres nothing to add or make up for.
The same events happen in the standard edition and the special edition. The difference is, in the special edition you can watch it. The reason for the special edition is, that it is not legal in every country to watch bestiality. So if you live in a place where it is illegal, get the standard one. Simple.

Reactions: Overlord070

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Really nice update, the family dynamic is becoming increasingly interesting with each update my guess is the next chapter will have the foursome and set up the son to have future content with the family as well. The beast content was well done, the tag finally makes sense. :p

I did find a bug though, if you go with "blondie", have mc come inside then go back to the club and do your thing with "vixen" then at the end when MC reflects on what he did that day it will skip over "blondie".

From using URM mod, it looks like the option coming inside and then reassuring her everything will be alright messes with the variable, the variable stored after doing this in my game was 35 instead of the intended 40 from my understanding.

Not sure if the dev is on this forum but other than that only some minor spelling mistakes here or there but everything is perfectly understandable.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes