Sep 6, 2024
The dialogue when father discovers daughter doing bestiality is funny lol
Not cuz its good but how bad it is.

Sees daughter having sex with dog, keeps watching, and some more.
Decides to meet daughter in garden for some talk.
She enters both acting like its normal every day stuff lol
Asks him, "did you spy on me?"
He says "yes"
She says "did you like it"
He says "Yeah"
She says "Awesome, maybe i'll invite you on another show!" lmao
The end.
This some NPC conversation.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I want to hand it to the dev. The first instalment or two of this were pretty much unplayable, for one reason and another. Coming back to it now, it's so much better, and a lot of fun to play. Huge improvement, and in just a few months.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The dialogue when father discovers daughter doing bestiality is funny lol
Not cuz its good but how bad it is.

Sees daughter having sex with dog, keeps watching, and some more.
Decides to meet daughter in garden for some talk.
She enters both acting like its normal every day stuff lol
Asks him, "did you spy on me?"
He says "yes"
She says "did you like it"
He says "Yeah"
She says "Awesome, maybe i'll invite you on another show!" lmao
The end.
This some NPC conversation.
The Germans are very direct people! :p

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question - how are multiprotag and swinging tags in this one? is it just a usual loophole to avoid tagging ntr or something completely different?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
question - how are multiprotag and swinging tags in this one? is it just a usual loophole to avoid tagging ntr or something completely different?
Multiprotag is because you can play as the son in a few chapters, he has a gf and adventures of his own.
The swinging is just that, there are swinging scenes in the game but they are entirely optional.

There is no real NTR in this from what I have played but this is a "fuckfest" type of VN so don't go into it expecting a typical harem.

Mar 10, 2024
How is this garbage not tagged NTR?
There is a difference between swinging and NTR - as in the voluntary sharing of partners without any aspects of humiliation.

Unless of course you interpret NTR as: any woman in an avn should be the sole property of the MC, even if they're not their partner - which is beside the point.

So, no, NTR would be a misleading tag, while "swinging" is correctly applied. You might want to avoid that, then.

Mar 10, 2024
I just came across this game and it's so funny in it's German-ness, especially the "pragmatic sex positivity". Everyone's just DTF and so non-chalant about it. :LOL:

But I kind of like how fetish content is presented, always making sure that consent is paramount. Feels very "real" in that aspect.

Reactions: Temujin1312
Sep 6, 2024
Whats up with Germany and their perversions?
Do they fuck dogs a lot and act like its no big deal or what

The guy that made this game, judging from his MC, doesnt tell me hes a native German lmao...

Mar 10, 2024
Apparently, I forgot to add <irony></irony> tags to my post. My bad.

So, no, having sex with dogs is just as taboo in Germany as it is anywhere else.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Nobody fucks animals, cause it's sick. It's just a kink for people. Like fucking your mom or sister. There is nothing German or Russian about it. It's a taboo thing, so games do it. In Japanese games it's there to humiliate woman. Everyone does it, but just in a fantasy. I hope. Don't tell me otherwise. Sick.

Mar 10, 2024
Eh, of course it exists, I don't think there's any mammal save from human perversion. ;)

My earlier statement about sex positivity and consent in fetishes does not apply to bestiality by the way (I'm not even playing the "special version"), as it is - naturally - not possible to make an animal consent to anything. Therefore, by common law (and sense, for that matter), any sexual interaction with an animal would be deemed abuse.

(That being said, I don't mind that content in a game - given that I can safely avoid it. 3D models can't be violated after all. :sneaky:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus_S
Sep 6, 2024
Eh, of course it exists, I don't think there's any mammal save from human perversion. ;)

My earlier statement about sex positivity and consent in fetishes does not apply to bestiality by the way (I'm not even playing the "special version"), as it is - naturally - not possible to make an animal consent to anything. Therefore, by common law (and sense, for that matter), any sexual interaction with an animal would be deemed abuse.

(That being said, I don't mind that content in a game - given that I can safely avoid it. 3D models can't be violated after all. :sneaky:)
When an animal humps you on its own i dont think its asking for consent lmao

• Haha
Reactions: littleme
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes