styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
got 2 quick questions, is the game sandbox or a linear story?
what's the difference between normal and special versions?

Dec 19, 2022
The fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin brat returning home wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

Incest... planned?

MC: "There's nothing stronger than family..."

THX for sharing...
The closer the relation, the deeper the penetration!!

Reactions: purple_jeep

foxyreader24

May 18, 2024
MC's girlfriend's mom fucks a random guy named Alfonso, unavoidable NTR no matter what you choose. It's not swinging , WTF :rolleyes:
I believe its the wife's mother not the girlfriend. Well, in the previous chapter, you can ask/tell her to come so it is avoidable. Its just if you didn't select it otherwise, it would go into the NTR territory.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Wtf is wrong with the wife, I thought we took a vaccation to go to a swinger sex club and 2 nights in a row she stayed home. I mean I’m glad we got to bang Stine but would have liked to have 3some with her, got a bad feeling about that girlie from the club though
I also found it strange the wife keeps staying home, forgot to mention that.
Looks like she had fun with stine but still strange she stays home.

Regarding the "girlie" you can find out who it is depending on your options and stats.

TTGamble

Nov 25, 2018
Could you say what that is?
In file replay_setup.rpy

replace

Code:
Replay_items.append(ReplayItem(["chapter04_scene_05_10a_pic"], "chapter05_scene_07_01b", "Ch 05: At Mareike's place."))
by

Code:
Replay_items.append(ReplayItem(["chapter04_scene_05_10a_pic"], "chapter05_scene_07_01", "Ch 05: At Mareike's place."))

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
There's no way around it, this is a sharing, NTR, bestiality game these are skippable but all the conversations allude to it as does daughter's infatuation with the family pet! With dude in sauna, "yeah, so you and your wife are swingers", MC - "Yeah we are" (What, I didn't sign up for that???)
Truth be told this is a NTR game so stop hoping it has love routes cause you will lose out to the family dog...

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I don't get it either. The game is blatantly upfront about its content.

It's like watching Titanic and then ranting about why the ship doesn't make it safely to New York - "Why isn't that iceberg avoidable?! 0 out of 5 stars!!"
Also, the old lady who tells the story, how come she survives? Why doesn't she sacrifice herself for Leo? Bullshit. I didn't sign up for this.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes