littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Question for the Dev team: I love the setting in Germany and that the vacation destination, Cap d'Agde, is a real place. (I had to look it up"). Given it is a naturalist resort, are the cabins representative of the real thing as well? What about the rest of the property?

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
So I applied the gallery mod from page 17 to my current Mac instance, and sure enough, I can now see all of the tiles. So it appears that it is in the correct place (the `game` directory). But I can't find a click zone to play any of them. Am I missing something obvious, or is there another change that's required?
On PC it's the top part of the image. About this big: 1726806000145.png

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Question for the Dev team: I love the setting in Germany and that the vacation destination, Cap d'Agde, is a real place. (I had to look it up"). Given it is a naturalist resort, are the cabins representative of the real thing as well? What about the rest of the property?
Hi there. The cabinet for the younger family members is representative. There are huts but those costly.

You can look it up under Booking.com. Search for “Cap D’Agde Naturiste”.

Concerning the rest of the naturist colony: it is as representative as it gets. I tried to build it as accurate as possible with Daz3d items.
If you have further questions regarding Cap D’Agde, don’t hesitate to contact me via PM.

Regards MCK

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
MCK, I'm noticing some language issues in the later chapters. I recall at one point that you were asking for help smoothing the language out. If you're still looking for help in that regard, please let me know. I'm happy to help.

Reactions: MCK-Games

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
MCK, I'm noticing some language issues in the later chapters. I recall at one point that you were asking for help smoothing the language out. If you're still looking for help in that regard, please let me know. I'm happy to help.
Thanks! I would appreciate it very much. I’ll write you a private message.

Kind Regards

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
what is the differences between spacial edition and normal edition?
only bestiality on special edition?

edit: is this the sex club update ? or is a new update?
becouse last time i played, he and his family went to sex club and had 3some with his daughters.
is this the same update?

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
what is the differences between spacial edition and normal edition?
only bestiality on special edition?

edit: is this the sex club update ? or is a new update?
becouse last time i played, he and his family went to sex club and had 3some with his daughters.
is this the same update?
Yes, special edition has the added bestiality scene, no other difference.
Yes, new update. Same club, different night, different girls. Also, some other action in during the morning and day. It's well worth it, as always.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Yes, special edition has the added bestiality scene, no other difference.
Yes, new update. Same club, different night, different girls. Also, some other action in during the morning and day. It's well worth it, as always.
ok thanks.

can i continue the game with special edition or do i need to download normal ?

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
ok thanks.

can i continue the game with special edition or do i need to download normal ?
At this point I think prior saves work with both. Haven't seen any complaints to prove otherwise. In the future I assume the save won't work across versions, cause of the different variables. But MCK will tell us if that happens.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
At this point I think prior saves work with both. Haven't seen any complaints to prove otherwise. In the future I assume the save won't work across versions, cause of the different variables. But MCK will tell us if that happens.
okey i will try special edition. if it dident work. them the normal is the one.

edit: btw do i need to start new game to watch the bestiality?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
When I try installing the android version of the game, it gives me a notification saying this app cannot be installed on my device. I'm using pixel 6 pro with all the newest updates.

Reactions: Rui Soares
Mar 10, 2024
It's a bit of a difficult task, isn't it? On the one hand, it would be "easier" to turn their conversations into American or British English, but on the other hand, you want to keep the "German-ness" that's prevalent in the way the characters conduct themselves and how they interact with each other.

I noticed some odd and bumpy writing here and there, but it kind of fits. So, I guess the question is, how do you translate a German language conversation into English while keeping its flow?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes