Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
At this point I think prior saves work with both. Haven't seen any complaints to prove otherwise. In the future I assume the save won't work across versions, cause of the different variables. But MCK will tell us if that happens.
okey i will try special edition. if it dident work. them the normal is the one.

edit: btw do i need to start new game to watch the bestiality?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
When I try installing the android version of the game, it gives me a notification saying this app cannot be installed on my device. I'm using pixel 6 pro with all the newest updates.

Mar 10, 2024
MCK, I'm noticing some language issues in the later chapters. I recall at one point that you were asking for help smoothing the language out. If you're still looking for help in that regard, please let me know. I'm happy to help.
It's a bit of a difficult task, isn't it? On the one hand, it would be "easier" to turn their conversations into American or British English, but on the other hand, you want to keep the "German-ness" that's prevalent in the way the characters conduct themselves and how they interact with each other.

I noticed some odd and bumpy writing here and there, but it kind of fits. So, I guess the question is, how do you translate a German language conversation into English while keeping its flow?

Reactions: Marcus_S

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
So not sure if anyone else wanted functionality like this, but I wanted to make something so you had at least some type of notification if you (or someone else in certain circumstances) impregnated someone. Figured it could be useful if you wanted to plan on everyone pregnant at once or ensure Sai was the father of Anne's next kid, or whatever future situations will arise as the game develops. So I grabbed a publically available free use sound clip that I knew another game used, and modified the functions that randomize the result and added the sound effect to play if it was a success. Currently covers all variations that exist and will be forward compatible until any new separate functions are added similar to how Tanisha has her own.

Last edited:

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
I also worked out a couple fixes specifically with the 2 replays in Chapter 3 for Kiara.

For the "Kiara played with fire" replay I was disappointed as it doesn't actually play the full scene, but only goes down the low lust path that ends immediately due to not using the actual values from the a playthrough. To counteract that, I added a menu in the _in_replay section to manually set the $kiara_lust value to the appropriate levels during the replay with descriptors of how the scene can go. I then made sure to go to all the possible paths and add $ renpy.end_replay() so the replay would actually end. You can now either bring it to the end of the scene or end early without issue.

With the"Kiara thanks you" replay the replay_setup.rpy appears to possibly be starting at the wrong spot. It's got the value of "chapter03_scene_04_01c1", but looking at the chapter03_scene04.rpy it looks like it should be "chapter03_scene_04_01c" as there's a if _in_replay: check there which can't be reached any other way and would add the exit button that doesn't appear in that particular replay since there isn't similar code at that 01c1 label. I also did the same fixes for manually setting the kiara_lust in this one's _in_replay section via menu and added any needed $ renpy.end_replay() to close out the replay.

MCK-Games just wanted to say hi there and absolutely loving this game so far! I had played through chapter 6 previously and restarted this weekend as I forgot a lot of what happened over time. Hopefully you haven't already fixed the issues here so this is useful for you as well. I'm totally ok with you using all or just part of these fixes as well. Obviously the menu might be excessive but I liked the concept of being able to vary it so I can see the scene how it went for me.

Reactions: SnakeInTheGrass

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
I also worked out a couple fixes specifically with the 2 replays in Chapter 3 for Kiara.

For the "Kiara played with fire" replay I was disappointed as it doesn't actually play the full scene, but only goes down the low lust path that ends immediately due to not using the actual values from the a playthrough. To counteract that, I added a menu in the _in_replay section to manually set the $kiara_lust value to the appropriate levels during the replay with descriptors of how the scene can go. I then made sure to go to all the possible paths and add $ renpy.end_replay() so the replay would actually end. You can now either bring it to the end of the scene or end early without issue.

With the"Kiara thanks you" replay the replay_setup.rpy appears to possibly be starting at the wrong spot. It's got the value of "chapter03_scene_04_01c1", but looking at the chapter03_scene04.rpy it looks like it should be "chapter03_scene_04_01c" as there's a if _in_replay: check there which can't be reached any other way and would add the exit button that doesn't appear in that particular replay since there isn't similar code at that 01c1 label. I also did the same fixes for manually setting the kiara_lust in this one's _in_replay section via menu and added any needed $ renpy.end_replay() to close out the replay.

MCK-Games just wanted to say hi there and absolutely loving this game so far! I had played through chapter 6 previously and restarted this weekend as I forgot a lot of what happened over time. Hopefully you haven't already fixed the issues here so this is useful for you as well. I'm totally ok with you using all or just part of these fixes as well. Obviously the menu might be excessive but I liked the concept of being able to vary it so I can see the scene how it went for me.
Hi Vetrais.

Thank you very much for the bug fixes. I'll look into them. It's always better to have four eyes looking into the code than two. I'll include them, as far as I like them, into the game for Chapter 10—please don't be sad if I don't take everything.

The Kaira replay scenes bothered me too, but I didn't know how to fix it.

I'm thrilled that my game already has a fanbase and that you have so much fun playing it that you adjusted it!

Kind Regards MCK

Last edited:

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
Hi Vetrais.

Thank you very much for the bug fixes. I'll look into them. It's always better to have four eyes looking into the code than two. I'll include them, as far as I like them, into the game for Chapter 10—please don't be sad if I don't take everything.

The Kaira replay scenes bothered me too, but I didn't know how to fix it.

I'm thrilled that my game already has a fanbase and that you have so much fun playing it that you adjusted it!

Dearest MCK
Heya MCK,

Yeah absolutely use as much or as little of it as you want. Like I said the cause is that replay scenes will only load the default values. From fiddling with other games I believe that the persistent file can be used to get around this by defining and storing values in that, but that makes it shared across all saves and probably wouldn't be ideal for a game like this with soo many branches.

The simple version of the fix I had before I added the menu was just having it set the lust in this case to the highest required value to get through the cutscene. As long as it's indented in under the if _is_replay line it will only do that during the replay and not affect the saved game itself.

As I play thorough the rest of the game I'll let you know if there's any other things I notice like this. If there ends up being any interest in the menu style replay options I might go back and revisit the rest of the replays and see if they could have similar setups. These 2 in particular though caught me as the scenes went soo differently than they did in my actual playthrough. Just don't want to start on that as I don't want to look into scenes I haven't reached yet. Oh, and also I joined your Subscribestar as well now to help support your further development!

Thanks again for a great game and for your kind words in response!

Vetrais

Reactions: Marcus_S

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Heya MCK,

Yeah absolutely use as much or as little of it as you want. Like I said the cause is that replay scenes will only load the default values. From fiddling with other games I believe that the persistent file can be used to get around this by defining and storing values in that, but that makes it shared across all saves and probably wouldn't be ideal for a game like this with soo many branches.

The simple version of the fix I had before I added the menu was just having it set the lust in this case to the highest required value to get through the cutscene. As long as it's indented in under the if _is_replay line it will only do that during the replay and not affect the saved game itself.

As I play thorough the rest of the game I'll let you know if there's any other things I notice like this. If there ends up being any interest in the menu style replay options I might go back and revisit the rest of the replays and see if they could have similar setups. These 2 in particular though caught me as the scenes went soo differently than they did in my actual playthrough. Just don't want to start on that as I don't want to look into scenes I haven't reached yet. Oh, and also I joined your Subscribestar as well now to help support your further development!

Thanks again for a great game and for your kind words in response!

Vetrais
Hey Vetrais.

Thank you again for your support. I'm happy that you joined me, Subscribestar. I hope I can keep up the good work and that you'll enjoy the game!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you've new findings! I'm always happy with new ideas or hints.

Regards MCK

Reactions: Vetrais

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Special Edition Android Not updated?
So basically the android version is not installable?
The one that is here on F95 is bugged. The dev has fixed it a week ago. You can either get it for 3 dollars legit or ask the original uploader to get it and upload it.

Hello guys.

I found the problem concerning the Android version. I reduced the size of the Android version. However, this comes with a reduction in quality.

Anyway. I'm happy to present the Android Version.

Please find it on and

Regards MCK

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes