MrBurberry

Jan 10, 2018
Why nobody answering this Android problem? I have it too and wait for so long to download and play this game.. it looks so interesting... also the futa/trans and bestiality tag, i hope its not a short few pictures with no action

• Wow
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Hello guys.

I found the problem concerning the Android version. I reduced the size of the Android version. However, this comes with a reduction in quality.

Anyway. I'm happy to present the Android Version.

Please find it on and

Regards MCK

MrBurberry

Jan 10, 2018
Good idea to gain some money but i won't pay for few mins of a game... I wait for someone who is here to help not to earnings.

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Good idea to gain some money but i won't pay for few mins of a game... I wait for someone who is here to help not to earnings.
Well... if everyone thinks like you, then the whole digital industry or art is doomed.
I don't ask you to pay hundreds of dollars. Four Euros is a reasonable price for four weeks of work.

Anyway... I can't stop you from stealing my work. I hope your boss doesn't do the same with you.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Wow. You must be new here. Do you think it would be over 2 GB if it was a few minutes?
Also, yes, everybody is here to pirate stuff. But at least have the decency to not tell the dev to "fuck off, make game for free". Cause that's what you just did.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Well... if everyone thinks like you, then the whole digital industry or art is doomed.
I don't ask you to pay hundreds of dollars. Four Euros is a reasonable price for four weeks of work.

Anyway... I can't stop you from stealing my work. I hope your boss doesn't do the same with you.
Dude... "Four Euros is a reasonable price for four weeks of work." You've been working on this for a lot longer than 4 weeks.

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Dude... "Four Euros is a reasonable price for four weeks of work." You've been working on this for a lot longer than 4 weeks.
Thanks, Marcus_S.
You're right. My first check-in for Chapter 1 was on April 5th, 2022, and I think that was when I finished it. Therefore, I've been working on it for more than two years now. ;-)

MrBurberry

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah i am new since 2018 i never read any posts and don't know where the games come from, who did it and why i need to pay, my bad if I hurt enyone with my asking. I just skip this one, if its not possible to play for free coz i don't have chance to send any money. PEACE and good luck

• Sad
Reactions: Marcus_S

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
You should write your own game so you get a feel of the time and effort it takes to produce something good that lasts "a few mins", as you put it. I'm sure you would change your tune.

There may be developers that create something good and then sleep on it just collecting the rewards, but fortunately they are rare. Regardless, it's not like you're their employer so they don't *have* to support you. Any money they get is a token of appreciation for their work, I'm sure most of them never recoup their expenses so the least we can do as users is not so sound ungrateful.

Reactions: MCK-Games

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021

Hold on, you've made a mod for a game you pirated, and you think people should pay you for said made mod and you expect them to pay you 4 euros, your nothing but a parasite.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
You should write your own game so you get a feel of the time and effort it takes to produce something good that lasts "a few mins", as you put it. I'm sure you would change your tune.

There may be developers that create something good and then sleep on it just collecting the rewards, but fortunately they are rare. Regardless, it's not like you're their employer so they don't *have* to support you. Any money they get is a token of appreciation for their work, I'm sure most of them never recoup their expenses so the least we can do as users is not so sound ungrateful.
Fun fact, This game was not made by the person who made and charges for his mod, he pirated the game like you did and is in fact leeching off what the developer has created by charging for his mod. It's one thing to create mods for games, if the person is doing it with the developer's permission and works with them, its a completely different situation if not, in this case the latter is true.

What you have said is rather hypocritical considering you also downloaded this game without paying a cent.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Fun fact, This game was not made by the person who made and charges for his mod, he pirated the game like you did and is in fact leeching off what the developer has created by charging for his mod. It's one thing to create mods for games, if the person is doing it with the developer's permission and works with them, its a completely different situation if not, in this case the latter is true.

What you have said is rather hypocritical considering you also downloaded this game without paying a cent.
Pretty sure he is in fact the dev of this VN, unless they have the same name lol

Reactions: Marcus_S

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Hold on, you've made a mod for a game you pirated, and you think people should pay you for said made mod and you expect them to pay you 4 euros, your nothing but a parasite.

Fun fact: I have no idea where you take your "facts" from, but if you read a bit, you will see MCK-Games is the developer of the game. You can see that on the first post. So... Yeah.

Edit: even if "this user" isn't (which it is, but IF not), the links in his post lead to the actual game's itch and subscribestar. So it's not like he wants you to send money to a random paypal or something.

Last edited:

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Where do you get the idea that I‘m not the dev?
Why would I, as a pirate, build an Android version of the game and hack the game website to put the Android version there?

I made the whole game except for some code for the named save game, the in-game phone, and the in-game phone messenger, which I paid for and adjusted for my purpose!

As of today:
9.850 lines of code
5.069 renders.

Sorry dude.

Mar 10, 2024
MCK-Games I really admire your patience.

The absurdity is almost comical, if it wasn't so sad. First, you're forced to share your game on a pirate website, then you work on solutions for pirate players to play your game, only to be called a scammer and a pirate yourself. F95, you've done it again.

Edit: Just bought the game for a tenner to brighten your day at least a little :)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes