Mar 10, 2024
Hello, that guy speaking.

I thought you were just making an absurd joke, but apparently you wanted to present your remark as a valid argument in an ethical discussion. Well, in that case, you don't want to make an ethical argument from the side of the dog, do you? It might be surprising, but dogs have a severe lack of ethical understanding (or any measurable form of comprehension at all). And that leads me to say that from a *human* point of view, an animal (such as a dog) cannot possibly consent and therefore if a human(!) initiates or coerces an animal into a sexual act, it is by definition abuse.

Sep 6, 2024
Hello, that guy speaking.

I thought you were just making an absurd joke, but apparently you wanted to present your remark as a valid argument in an ethical discussion. Well, in that case, you don't want to make an ethical argument from the side of the dog, do you? It might be surprising, but dogs have a severe lack of ethical understanding (or any measurable form of comprehension at all). And that leads me to say that from a *human* point of view, an animal (such as a dog) cannot possibly consent and therefore if a human(!) initiates or coerces an animal into a sexual act, it is by definition abuse.
But thats like saying animals eating other animals is unethical and absurd, are they now supposed to be vegetarian lol
You are thinking too much into it

Sep 6, 2024
I'm not sure you are reading what others write.
Im using his logic, you should stop quoting me since countless time you fail to contribute anything.
He says they dont have any ethical understanding or comprhension - Which then i said animals eating other animals is also unethical and yet they do it anyways cuz they are animals.
Let animals be animals and stop interfering with them

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Im using his logic, you should stop quoting me since countless time you fail to contribute anything.
He says they dont have any ethical understanding or comprhension - Which then i said animals eating other animals is also unethical and yet they do it anyways cuz they are animals.
Let animals be animals and stop interfering with them
That's why I quote you dude. Cause you say the same thing. Why argue? SnakeInTheGrass says animals have no ethics, therefore they can't be held responsible. Then you say they eat other animals, cause they have no ethics. Wtf?

Also, the whole thing started with SnakeInTheGrass saying it's not consensual to fuck animals, then you reacted "animals humping you don't ask for consent". Of course they don't, cause they are fucking animals. That's why I said why are you comparing a dog humping legs with a human consciously deciding to fuck an animal.

Sep 6, 2024
That's why I quote you dude. Cause you say the same thing. Why argue? SnakeInTheGrass says animals have no ethics, therefore they can't be held responsible. Then you say they eat other animals, cause they have no ethics. Wtf?

Also, the whole thing started with SnakeInTheGrass saying it's not consensual to fuck animals, then you reacted "animals humping you don't ask for consent". Of course they don't, cause they are fucking animals. That's why I said why are you comparing a dog humping legs with a human consciously deciding to fuck an animal.
I thought i made myself clear when agreeing animals got no ethics.
The reason i said the later part was because i though he was saying animals need consent like humans do lol, but they are animals bruh they do as they please. It was either him being sarcastic or i misunderstood him which i will admit if he explains it how.

But you have to agree with this. A male human doing it is actually criminal lol
But if an animal is doing it to human female on its own, cant argue you are raping animal but its kinda other way around lol
If you disagree, then you might not know some things and you are speaking out of your mind

If you are using this argument of "Oh but i am a moral human i know better" then you might as well stop them from killing each other, doing genocide and cannibalism or just stop interfering with them altogether

Last edited:

HG

Sep 12, 2016
Android version doesn't seem to work for me. It throws that error you get with app over 2 GB. I know that a couple can still work and they usually work on my phone. But in this case, no luck. Any ideas why?

Reactions: fortkan

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
There is a difference between swinging and NTR - as in the voluntary sharing of partners without any aspects of humiliation.

Unless of course you interpret NTR as: any woman in an avn should be the sole property of the MC, even if they're not their partner - which is beside the point.

So, no, NTR would be a misleading tag, while "swinging" is correctly applied. You might want to avoid that, then.
MC's girlfriend's mom fucks a random guy named Alfonso, unavoidable NTR no matter what you choose. It's not swinging , WTF :rolleyes:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
MC's girlfriend's mom fucks a random guy named Alfonso, unavoidable NTR no matter what you choose. It's not swinging , WTF :rolleyes:
You're in a game explicitly about a family knowingly going to spend vacations in a spot dedicated to basically free use , guiltless sex , swinging and orgies with each other AND strangers . And the early game literally prepares you for it . So who cares ?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I saw the hints said one option is stop all dog action with the daughter when the MC start to question her. No matter choice sequence, it seems useless that the daughter still keep fucking the dog? The lena( mother-in-law) situation still the same outcome that no matter what you choose, she will still go out with her new guy.
Both condition lead to one question, does choice and score really matter in game now?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Wtf is wrong with the wife, I thought we took a vaccation to go to a swinger sex club and 2 nights in a row she stayed home. I mean I’m glad we got to bang Stine but would have liked to have 3some with her, got a bad feeling about that girlie from the club though

Mar 10, 2024
Sure , ntr avoidable (y)
Again though, even if you don't intervene I wouldn't call that NTR. It's quite amicable and everything else happens off-screen. If it was NTR the MC would somehow be forced to watch and explicitly humiliated. Nothing like it happens here. It's not done to let someone get off, it's just a little story piece to further the relationship between the MC and Leni.

Wtf is wrong with the wife, I thought we took a vaccation to go to a swinger sex club and 2 nights in a row she stayed home.
Finally, some valid criticism! :D I couldn't see any story reason for that either, apart from offering the MC a different woman to have sex with (as if there weren't enough!)

Mar 10, 2024
got a bad feeling about that girlie from the club though
Heh, as if a flimsy mask around the eyes could disguise anyone. It's the equivalent of wearing one of those fake mustaches and glasses.

At least the MC tried his best by wearing a full facial mask and taking off his cock piercing (I would have liked to be prompted about that, though. Or taking it off in general? It's not really my cup of tea.) But I guess everyone who knew him would recognize his hirsute ocher-colored body instantly.

Did you find out who girlie is for sure? I got to that point, albeit through, let's say, unconventional methods.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes