Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
This is the story of The Carter Family, specifically about Jack and Susanne. A normal brother and sister. They have been pretending to themselves since they were kids that they didn't have feelings for each other. Now that Jack and Susanne are going off to college, how will their relationship progress? Watch out for the nosy little sister...​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-22
Game Updated: 2018-01-18
Developer: |
Censorship: None
Version: v0.3.3
Language: English
Length: Very Short
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Installation:

**DISCLAIMER FROM DEV**
Several scenes STILL need to be completely redone. Lighting is not right, and the renders just look...bad (I STILL haven't been able to get them worked out).

Download:
- - -
You can always get the game from the as well.

fw-intro21.png fw-intro12.png fw-intro16.png fw-intro18.png

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I have sent this into the wilds...Let me know what you think. I know it isn't the greatest out there...this was really my first real attempt at renpy and to tell the truth, this is really the first thing I have written that I have let anyone see.

I hope over time, I will get better. I really will add more. This is just the introduction to the characters.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
shit (no insult offense, just the surprising "shit" you know what i mean ^^ )

one moment i thinking that was the father with his 2 daughters ..

:O

mostly because bro is brown and sis a both redhead.. soo i expected the mother to be redhead too and the husband (actual bro) brown, sound logic to me, but .... huh, thats a surprise lol

Reactions: james lovell

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I am a lot darker, and taller than both my sisters...My sisters are both nearly a foot shorter...and quite pale compared to me. :D Also one of my sisters is a blonde and the other is...well...I think her natural color was reddish brown...she's changed it so many times...hahaha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I am a lot darker, and taller than both my sisters...My sisters are both nearly a foot shorter...and quite pale compared to me. :D
well, maybe because alots of game incest are with father and daughter :)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
No I get what you mean. I just didn't want to do another Father/Daughter incest game. I wanted from the start to do something with a brother/sister and have them deal with the consequences of such a relationship.

Also Mom (Kelly) was supposed to be a redhead...I think the lighting the Living Room gave her kinda blanched her hair a bit. Will have to fix that in later releases. Her's wasn't supposed to be as pronounced as the daughters...but still...

Reactions: crazyfingers87

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
haha saw this.monkey gonna make little sis pissed if she dont get some show time lol

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review:

Story 7/10: not much to work on right now but, the monkey business is funny and, with what we have to deal these day, a wind of fresh air & if it will have a real romance STORY between the 2 siblings can be really interesting.

Art 6/10: the models are pretty basic and the male MC looks like a monkey himself, but the first thing that I notice were the backgrounds, that are really good & detailed. The posing seems kinda natural except for the eyes, that sometimes looks into empty space when, i think, they suppose to be looking at you.

overall 7/10: i had to give more than 6 for 3 main reasons, first of all the good writing and the jokes. Second, even if it an incest game, it will not be a "1 dick to rule them all" that seems to be really popular these days & i bet will have a good plot. Third the neighborhood reminded me of paperboy 2.

cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.jpg Panda of approval.

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
Congratulations for the demo. Anxious for more, i loved de sense of humor.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So... Just checked this.

I'm all for laughs so intro is my cup of tea. It's hard to tell more without story, of course, but it looks promising.
"Dreaming of Dana" and "Thinking About You" are two great bro-sis love stories that come to my mind so, in the future, I'll compare this game with them.

Possible loli content? Yes, why not. Really don't understand all the fuss about that. There are so many shota stories and, hypocritically, nobody mentions that. And if you would ask me how old is this or that character, I would say: "Weeks, or months, or years - depends when author first conceived her/him."

So, now some objections. Both, father and mother are equally young as their kids. I know, it's hard to make aging character, but still... And name... There are so many "Family X" or "X Family" names - maybe something more origiginal?

I'll definitely check this game in the future. Good luck with the game!

Reactions: geistmas

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I love this already, and it's just the demo... can't wait for more and better to come! WOOT! Go MONKEY!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Renders are fine so stick with it. I suggest that ones first outing just stick with what is satisfactory and move forward. Don't go midway redoing everything, save the remastering for sometime after the game is completed. I also wouldn't mind seeing loli content fly under the radar. Honestly I would just remove the ages from the characters (you can say whatever at that point.) The younger sis is cuter IMO, as the older one has wierd eyes.

Otherwise can't say how the writing will be, keep it upbeat as you started with the intro, but with less monkey interrupting fourthwall breaking. (though breaking it once in a while is no prob)

But congrats to being willing to put it out there. I've wanted to do something myself for shits and giggles but havent taken the time, but I think if you keep working at it and pay attention to feedback people will like it.

Reactions: james lovell

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
learn the difference between Apes and Monkeys :test:
Actually, I know the difference. It is meant as tongue in cheek humor. Get over it.

For the record...The Monkey...is just a name. He and The Minion are both Humanized Chimpanzees utilizing the models from DAZ3D's Ape World 2 HD Chimpanzee Genesis 2 Male models.

*IF* you really want to be technical, they are among the Great Apes with gorillas and Bonobos.

The name actually is derived from me. I was a Gunner's Mate in the US Navy. We are sometimes referred to Gun Monkeys. I found a pic of a Chimpanzee with a gun, and have used it for an online avatar for years. @Adoringfan started calling me Monkey here, so I just went with it for the Narrator character.

So if you really want to get nit picky...you are just getting bent out of shape over a character's name...not what he is.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes