Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So I really am working here. I swear. Between getting renders done for the first release...(making good progress by the way) and making sure after having to reinstall DAZ...again...that I have all the required assets reinstalled as well...I am working on getting the Rechimped! release done asap. I cannot and will not give a definitive date, but I want to get everything done in 2 weeks. At this rate I should have quite a good sized release for the revamp. Initially it will not be released to F95. I will have to go back and make some tweaks with likely a patch so those guys don't throw a big hissy fit. I will be getting help for that part...seeing what the best option is.

I will be re-introducing Martin's office scenes, but only with Jack involved...Martin's secretary got borked somehow, so I just recreated her. No big deal. I will be posting SFW renders on the Discord shortly.

I am very happy with the computer and how the renders are turning out. So much better than that turd I used to have. (It's been reformatted and given new hard drives. My youngest has it now)

Anyway...Back to work before Cait gets her whip again.

For those that remember...Martin's office always looked bad. Dark and grainy...no matter what I did. However this test render that I did just a bit ago, looks far better. Even with canceling it before it was completed.

Martin and Ash in Office.png

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
So I really am working here. I swear. Between getting renders done for the first release...(making good progress by the way) and making sure after having to reinstall DAZ...again...that I have all the required assets reinstalled as well...I am working on getting the Rechimped! release done asap. I cannot and will not give a definitive date, but I want to get everything done in 2 weeks. At this rate I should have quite a good sized release for the revamp. Initially it will not be released to F95. I will have to go back and make some tweaks with likely a patch so those guys don't throw a big hissy fit. I will be getting help for that part...seeing what the best option is.

I will be re-introducing Martin's office scenes, but only with Jack involved...Martin's secretary got borked somehow, so I just recreated her. No big deal. I will be posting SFW renders on the Discord shortly.

I am very happy with the computer and how the renders are turning out. So much better than that turd I used to have. (It's been reformatted and given new hard drives. My youngest has it now)

Anyway...Back to work before Cait gets her whip again.

For those that remember...Martin's office always looked bad. Dark and grainy...no matter what I did. However this test render that I did just a bit ago, looks far better. Even with canceling it before it was completed.

View attachment 1874459
it's been waaaaay too long since i played this...Cait? whip?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
it's been waaaaay too long since i played this...Cait? whip?
Cait is the sexy younger sister that may require a patch...... er... from a 3rd party making evil lewds

And bossy little sisters have to have a whip for those times when big bro isn't licking uhhh listening correctly.

PEACE

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Anyone who's been keeping up with me over the past couple years...will know that Lighting in Daz has been a challenge for me. Well...today I was experimenting. I was trying to put lights on Jack's new car. It was a fight, but ultimately this is the end result. I honestly spent about 4 hours trying to get this right. haha

fw_prol_8.png
fw_prol_13.png

front end.png

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Anyone who's been keeping up with me over the past couple years...will know that Lighting in Daz has been a challenge for me. Well...today I was experimenting. I was trying to put lights on Jack's new car. It was a fight, but ultimately this is the end result. I honestly spent about 4 hours trying to get this right. haha

View attachment 1895898
View attachment 1895899

View attachment 1895919
2nd-fav car, juuuust after a 5.0GT mustang...i don't get why so many ppl prefer a charger over a challenger; nice work Sural! (y) (personally, i would've gone red or black (main mustang colors, plus Darth Maul's colors :geek:), but it is a nice shade of blue...n u can never go wrong w/a beige interior)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Honestly if I were to ever get my hands on a classic muscle car, It would be either the '68 Hemi Cuda or a '70 Challenger R/T with the 426 Hemi...but there were so few of them made. I'd have to basically kit bash.

The Challenger and Charger were both beautiful cars. However my friend from the Navy had a 1974 Road Runner with a 440 he and his father refurbed. The Road Runner was basically a Challenger with a sports package. heh.

I love the growl of those engines. I also grew up on Mother Mopar...so I am kinda partial. However I will admit some of the classic Mustangs look sweet...at least up until the 71 Mach 1.

There was a 68 Mustang sitting in a lot here for a while right near my house. I think it was the 390 version. It was in good shape, but it wasn't for sale.

Also a lot of people like the Charger...because of a little show called Dukes of Hazzard. The General Lee was a 69 Charger.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It is with a heavy heart, that I say I have to suspend development indefinitely. I haven't been able to get time to actually develop, and now my youngest is doing virtual for her senior year.

Lately I've been at the restaurant more because my father-in-law is in pretty bad shape. I have to help out until we can find people to work.

Sorry, and I hope to finish the stories, I have started, and I have several more that are in early stages still. I promise to come back and develop as soon as I can.

I am going to request that this thread be locked. I will be maintaining my Discord server, but that's it.

-Sural

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes