Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thanks guys. Trying to sort out the story and stay within rules I don't agree with was stressing me out...trigging this damn ulcer. So I think honestly starting fresh might be best for me. :/

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think that's why Westy is making Proud Father on Subscribestar only. He doesn't have to have a patch or anything. The only downside is F95 got itchy about some of the girls so he cannot update any new versions here.... :(
Yeah. Patreon unpublished my page anyway...so when I am ready I will look into Subscribestar.

They didn't unpublish because of content, they turned it off because I wasn't collecting money. I set it to charge only when I made a publish...so effectively I wasn't billing anyone while not being able to produce. Finally they just shut it down. I never got reviewed or anything. I was skirting the line, and it was stressing me out.

Plus the rule 7 garbage here, that I disagree with. Not sure what I am going to do in the future, but I will figure something out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is what many use. Make the game site ready for here then post patch on lewdpatcher to add the stuff that isn't allowed here into the game. So people can download the game and then the patch easy peasy.

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Thanks guys. Trying to sort out the story and stay within rules I don't agree with was stressing me out...trigging this damn ulcer. So I think honestly starting fresh might be best for me. :/
I'm not a doctor and this isn't medical advice but most ulcers are caused by a specific bacteria. I had this and suffered from ulcers until I took a triple therapy that included antibiotics. Just incase that might save you some misery.

Cansuuur

Dec 21, 2016
It isn't technically "Abandoned" however due to medical reasons, I haven't been able to concentrate on this. So it's fine.

Family Way will return. I kinda let the story go off the rails...and I am scrapping it. Going to start totally fresh. The core 3 characters, Jack, Sue and Cait will remain...but the majority of the story and renders will be totally redone.

I wouldn't say I am active on many other sites...but if you are referring to the one I THINK you are referring to...Family Way doesn't have to be edited over there. :D

Come to think of it...I really haven't been active that much except for mindlessly playing games that don't require a lot of thought. So not sure who you are stalking, Cansuuur... :p
To be fair, I've seen you more on there, than here in the last year. AND I AINT STALKING WE JUST GOT SIMILAR TASTE.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
You could try and do it the way ive seen others do it. Which is apply default names and descroptions of the characters, but make them changeable in game Like picking a name for the mc. So like the when introducing the youngest one, you could say shes blah blah name in a changeable text box, shes your roomate/housemate in another changeable textbox and that she is 18 years old in a third. Then just let people apply what they want over the defaults.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It isn't technically "Abandoned" however due to medical reasons, I haven't been able to concentrate on this. So it's fine.

Family Way will return. I kinda let the story go off the rails...and I am scrapping it. Going to start totally fresh. The core 3 characters, Jack, Sue and Cait will remain...but the majority of the story and renders will be totally redone.
Sounds like "On Hold" would be a better status.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You should update here as well when you are updating on your discord/subcribestar as not everyone can use those.
When I have something related to Family Way...absolutely.

However what I am working on currently...offends F95's sensibilities. :D

I will be getting back to F95...I am still working on a total re-rewrite.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It was on hold...but due to F95's policies...It stays listed as Abandoned for now...But I keep things updated as often as I can on Discord and SubscribeStar.
I tried subscribing, in order to get access to your updates (there or on discord), but it isn't going through.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
When I have something related to Family Way...absolutely.

However what I am working on currently...offends F95's sensibilities. :D

I will be getting back to F95...I am still working on a total re-rewrite.
Offends..... tell me more ;)

Does it fall too short
content is too immature
hearken back to the wrong age

;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Red Sand

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Offends..... tell me more ;)

Does it fall too short
content is too immature
hearken back to the wrong age

;)
I will flat out admit it. It's ALL about a dude who bangs kids as young as 5. hahahah.

Like I said tho...It will not pass their rules here by any means. I swear to Bob...I better not see it show up on here. hahah

I tried subscribing, in order to get access to your updates (there or on discord), but it isn't going through.
I already notified SS about it. they are "working on it"... They suggest emailing them as well at support@subscribestar.adult

Make sure you put my SS URL in the email.

-------------------

Also because I am nice...I spent a little time re-writing the intro for Family Way. It's going to be a totally different story...and hopefully this time it won't get away from me. :D

OK. Here's the temp main menu image. Remember...It is TEMPORARY. I will revert back to the original in the first full release.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. For those that care...I am finishing up the demo of Fostered Love. I will take a day or two off...then get back to Family Way. Going to finish up writing the first release of Family Way RECHIMPED!. Subsequent releases after the first, will just go back to being called Family Way. More info on my Discord/Subscribestar as I make it available.

I have also setup several new options for subscribing...including reactivating my Patreon. I just likely won't post much there because of their rules. I also have a Buy Me a Coffee, and for those that want...I have Paypal also. Links in my sig, and I will pin a message on my Discord.

If you would like a link to the Discord...just DM me.

-The Monkey

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK I will try to email SubStar to see why they are still false declining credit cards

But where do I download Fostered Love? I believe it is a NO-NO for F95. Do you have to DM me, maybe?
I am interested but I would rather not wait on SubStar to get whatever figured out.
Well...Um...According to the rules I can't tell you to keep an eye on my Discord.

hahah

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Itch.io might be an option. Proud Father is releasing via itch.io...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes