VN Partial WIP [Fan translation]Heartful Maman

keroro22

May 29, 2017
As there is only 10 scenarios in the recollection mode left, I kinda want to make some PSA.

• After I done translating the recollection mode, there will a slight QC, which will take some amount of time, then I will release the translation as a partial then slowly translate the rest of the game.
  • I'm sorry that I rarely communication here and take a lot of time for just one game, but if you have free time, feel free to press F5 on the first page because after I done translating, I will update the number there.
  • I translate the recollection mode first because, as of now, it is easier to find a save file than a walkthrough.
  • I won't translate any menu or option because it involve some programming and I fear that I will break some thing, so I left as it is, but anyone can try if you want to.
  • Bad news about the font file, because the translation use the custom font and I forgot to backup the font file, you guys may have to deal with this font, otherwise, I might to rearrange the whole thing again.
  • Also this is just a matter of "Ctrl + H and Press Replace all", MC Shiori refers to herself in 3rd person "ママ" a lot, which I just translate it straightly as "Mama", however, sometimes I feel like "May be the word "Mommy" is not that bad" ; so should I just keep using "Mama" or should I change to "Mommy" instead?
Mama (y)

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Alright, some update

All of the scene that can be viewed in the recollection mode are now translated.
After some long ass QC (because it is like 56 scenarios this time), I will upload the partial translation on to the first post on the first page (I will announce it and put the link to the post after I uploaded it).
After that, I will slowly (but steadily) translate the whole game and upload it here in an separate file.

After the whole game is translated, I will move to the other game (I currently interested in the game from ANIM Team M.M but has no idea how to extract the dialog file yet).

Also,
I really want to translate this game into Thai, so if anyone can point me to how to modified the game executable to read Thai character encoding (TIS-620, I think), or know the person who can do it, Please...Please...Point me to that direction.

Jul 28, 2022
Alright, some update

All of the scene that can be viewed in the recollection mode are now translated.
After some long ass QC (because it is like 56 scenarios this time), I will upload the partial translation on to the first post on the first page (I will announce it and put the link to the post after I uploaded it).
After that, I will slowly (but steadily) translate the whole game and upload it here in an separate file.

After the whole game is translated, I will move to the other game (I currently interested in the game from ANIM Team M.M but has no idea how to extract the dialog file yet).

Also,
I really want to translate this game into Thai, so if anyone can point me to how to modified the game executable to read Thai character encoding (TIS-620, I think), or know the person who can do it, Please...Please...Point me to that direction.
Much love to you hero! Are you starting the QC now or have you already gone through the QC? 56 scenarios should take some time.

Ayasakii

Feb 8, 2022
it seems there is still some time to wait, but the time you spend translating is valuable to anyone. Good Luck to you!

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Update

I have finished the QC and upload the partial translation file, which you can download from the first post here.
After this, In case, AI translator or Western publisher does not pick up this game yet, I will slowly translate the whole game, QC, and upload it here again.