VN Partial WIP [Fan translation]Heartful Maman

MILFsHunter

Jul 9, 2022
guys, can you guide me how to translate this game?
I downloaded the file he gave but have no idea how to play game with english.

Jul 20, 2017
guys, can you guide me how to translate this game?
I downloaded the file he gave but have no idea how to play game with english.
Game install and the File Maman.ain substitute and Game starting the Game its now English

File its on page 6

I warting for English Patch for

Last edited:
Reactions: Kv02

MILFsHunter

Jul 9, 2022
This is a thread to report a progress of my translation of game [Heartful Maman] by Alicesoft

[Preface]
After so many M_ngagamer poll that I vote for this game, this one of Alicesoft NTR masterpiece is not get edited and translated, so I kinda pissed, so I decide to do a translation on my own. At first, I plan to translate this for my own use, but after some thought, I think that it would be better if I share this to anyone who does enjoy this masterpiece like me

[Plan]
What I will translate are the scenarios that you can replay in the Recollection mode, but just in case, I will also translate the scenario that relate to what I translate but cannot be viewed in the Recollection mode (you will stumble upon it during your gameplay)

[Method of translation]
95% DeepL + 5% rusty Japanese; a bit of fair warning, English is not my first language, so expect a lot of grammar error

[Plan]
- Will do the Shiori route first, then Mai route later
- Will do the NTR route first, then vailla route later
- I won't translate the character's name or scenario's name because it involve some programming, which I am not very fluent

[Current progress]

Shiori route
Vanilla56 / 56
NTR Juuzou11 / 11
NTR Tsuguo9 / 9
NTR Minoru12 / 12
NTR Hiroto9 / 9
NTR Akira3 / 3
NTR Ex-boyfriend5 / 5
NTR Rikuro4 / 4 Update 1
Misc. NTR3 / 3

Mai route
Vanilla12 / 12
NTR3 / 3

Here are the example of my translation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who own the game, or have this game installed, here are the sample translation file and font file
be sure to backup those files before overwrite it

Please comment, rate, review, or criticize my translation so that I could improve it (I really mean it)

*** UPDATE ***

The QC is finished here is the link to the partial translation file.
why 2 files u gave dont work

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I mean when I patse the file .ain it did not translate
It's a partial translation, mostly for the scenes that can be replayed in the recollection mode.

If you want to play the whole game translated, go to post#119 (ps. The translation in that file is the almost the same style as mine albeit it use different tense)

If you ask me why I'm not translating the whole game, I busy with work so I doing it slowly when I have freetime.
If you want to view my translation, search for the save file (it is easier to find than the walkthrough of this game)

MILFsHunter

Jul 9, 2022
It's a partial translation, mostly for the scenes that can be replayed in the recollection mode.

If you want to play the whole game translated, go to post#119 (ps. The translation in that file is the almost the same style as mine albeit it use different tense)

If you ask me why I'm not translating the whole game, I busy with work so I doing it slowly when I have freetime.
If you want to view my translation, search for the save file (it is easier to find than the walkthrough of this game)
okay, i got it :3