Diplit

Jan 20, 2021
What is the "certain place" the gallery mentions for the date crystals? I feel like I'm going insane running around the map to find it.

lblargh

Sep 10, 2017
you need to do the warp dungeon twice.
meet Daat once, and she erases MC's memory of that visit
after you unlock the Sacred Garden entrance (before final boss fight), go meet Daat again
But be prepared, cos you need to fight her
Should gain access to her room at around floor 7-8
going to final boss without meeting Daat twice gets you the bad end

fastest way to earn gold is to spam the dungeon, there's a special speed item on floor 20+ of the warp dungeon (Talaria) makes your movement speed inside those dungeon super fast. and favorability items drop inside dungeon chests only
Ahhhhh. I must've not progressed far enough in the story when I attempted the Alice Garden entrance the second time. I guess it's the sort of thing that must be done right after the Sacred Garden opens up. Thank you for saving me from this headache.

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Ahhhhh. I must've not progressed far enough in the story when I attempted the Alice Garden entrance the second time. I guess it's the sort of thing that must be done right after the Sacred Garden opens up. Thank you for saving me from this headache.
its kinda important to complete Chel's quest requests as it opens up the map,
DO NOT skip her quest receive dialogue as it tells you where you need to go/what to do ONLY ONCE. Best is to save before accepting any new quests.

If your using cheat menu. DO NOT teleport to different maps as it messes up progress.

If your stuck at the Plant specimen, you need to ask Cody to follow you into the forest
After the Cody X Mine battle, Cody will run off into the volcano somewhere :D

Basically having different companions with you triggers unique dialogue?

PineappleOnPizza

Mar 3, 2018
So, how exactly is it that you're supposed to get purity lowered, there are places where you seem to have a one time shot at scenes that I assume you need lower purity for but don't seem to have any opportunities for it.
Nothing to do with purity. You need to complete the book dungeon once. This will unlock all the extra choices.

Dxkid8676

Jul 10, 2022
View attachment 3131823

Overview:
An RPG that brings back lost love with your dick!!
Rumika is a treasure hunter who lives a free and carefree life.
In order to pay off her debt, she comes to the ruins where the legendary magic sword is sealed, aiming to get rich quickly.
There she found the magic sword "Agana Hals".
In order to become free again, he pours all his magical power into taking over Rumika's body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-06-12
Developer: Almichadia -
Translator: luchettodj94
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.92
Language: English (MTL lightly edited)
Store:
Other Games: Lost Chapter
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How do you go to sleep and pass the time in the game

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
While I'd like to play this, I just can't get by with the MTL. It seems like none of the actual dialogue was edited to have some coherency, which is vital to any translation work. I get that it was done for free, and probably took some effort, but the quality of the product is more important than just having it done. Cheers to those who can play it as is, as for me I'd rather spend the time playing a game I can understand.

Reactions: Ikkoru

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
While I'd like to play this, I just can't get by with the MTL. It seems like none of the actual dialogue was edited to have some coherency, which is vital to any translation work. I get that it was done for free, and probably took some effort, but the quality of the product is more important than just having it done. Cheers to those who can play it as is, as for me I'd rather spend the time playing a game I can understand.
As I already explained before the edit was made mostly to the structure of the data for not corrupting the code, colors, bold, names, etc. (I did also some manual correction of the text but it wasn't my goal).
There were already previosly 2 versions that were complety broken cause they didn't got edited with consequence of crashing the game.

For most part ppl are saying shit about split phrases, and again as I already explained this is caused from basically 2 type of wordwrap, one from the dev itself and one from me, it is possible to remove the dev one pretty easily however it would make no sense for me cause it was placed to enchant some dialogue effect, on the other hand without my wordwrap the text will go simply out of screen, to put it simply it should be done manually with hundred of hours of work (well perhaps there's also the regex option but is somehow complex).

And yes the overall work took me quite a bit of time (not only couple of hours or min).

MTL OR NOT MTL, THAT IS THE QUSTION.

Yada.. this discussion was already discussed tons of time and to me the mtl is priceless, not only we have countless more titles to enjoy but eventually somebody could take in hand the project and make a manual translation that without the mtl perhaps or wouldn't got at all or it would be totally unkown (sometimes the timing and specific audience is essential for a project to work).
As for my personal experience I usually play a bit games in mtl and eventually if was something that tempt me I choose it for a manual translation (Yes I'm a translator myself somehow).

But I don't like mtl translations..
Then why are you downloading the game at all? With very little chance mtl will not be in a broken english state (and to be fair this one was remarkably good), when and if the game is translated with an IA (that is anyway not a perfect work) it is market at such.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
As I already explained before the edit was made mostly to the structure of the data for not corrupting the code, colors, bold, names, etc. (I did also some manual correction of the text but it wasn't my goal).
There were already previosly 2 versions that were complety broken cause they didn't got edited with consequence of crashing the game.

For most part ppl are saying shit about split phrases, and again as I already explained this is caused from basically 2 type of wordwrap, one from the dev itself and one from me, it is possible to remove the dev one pretty easily however it would make no sense for me cause it was placed to enchant some dialogue effect, on the other hand without my wordwrap the text will go simply out of screen, to put it simply it should be done manually with hundred of hours of work (well perhaps there's also the regex option but is somehow complex).

And yes the overall work took me quite a bit of time (not only couple of hours or min).

MTL OR NOT MTL, THAT IS THE QUSTION.

Yada.. this discussion was already discussed tons of time and to me the mtl is priceless, not only we have countless more titles to enjoy but eventually somebody could take in hand the project and make a manual translation that without the mtl perhaps or wouldn't got at all or it would be totally unkown (sometimes the timing and specific audience is essential for a project to work).
As for my personal experience I usually play a bit games in mtl and eventually if was something that tempt me I choose it for a manual translation (Yes I'm a translator myself somehow).

But I don't like mtl translations..
Then why are you downloading the game at all? With very little chance mtl will not be in a broken english state (and to be fair this one was remarkably good), when and if the game is translated with an IA (that is anyway not a perfect work) it is market at such.
I know to what extent you worked on the game, I've read the thread, and you've said it several times whenever it's brought up like it's a solid defense. I even carefully worded my reply so as to not sound harsh. But you don't seem to get it, so I'm just gonna be blunt.

The translation is bad. Horrendously bad. It's not just that it's MTL, it can be good in most cases, but this is not that. Whatever it was that happened with the two word warps made the MTL worse, and the message got lost in translation. If the translation was decent, it wouldn't be much of a problem, people aren't upset because it's MTL, they're upset because it's BAD MTL. You can't just put out a shoddy piece of work like this and expect people to be content with it.

People want to understand the story and what the characters are saying and to not be confused throughout the whole game. There is no coherency or fluidity in this translation and at times just doesn't make sense. There is nothing you can say to defend this. Doesn't matter that you barely touched the dialogue, you released this monster into the world and now you're responsible for it.

As far as I'm concerned, this is as bad as the two previous versions that didn't work. Don't translate the dialogue if you're gonna put effort into it, anyone can use an MTL. Let someone else do it, so there's still something to do when they stumble upon it. Just cuz someone COULD do another translation after seeing there is already one, doesn't mean they will. That is all.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I know to what extent you worked on the game, I've read the thread, and you've said it several times whenever it's brought up like it's a solid defense. I even carefully worded my reply so as to not sound harsh. But you don't seem to get it, so I'm just gonna be blunt.

The translation is bad. Horrendously bad. It's not just that it's MTL, it can be good in most cases, but this is not that. Whatever it was that happened with the two word warps made the MTL worse, and the message got lost in translation. If the translation was decent, it wouldn't be much of a problem, people aren't upset because it's MTL, they're upset because it's BAD MTL. You can't just put out a shoddy piece of work like this and expect people to be content with it.

People want to understand the story and what the characters are saying and to not be confused throughout the whole game. There is no coherency or fluidity in this translation and at times just doesn't make sense. There is nothing you can say to defend this. Doesn't matter that you barely touched the dialogue, you released this monster into the world and now you're responsible for it.

As far as I'm concerned, this is as bad as the two previous versions that didn't work. Don't translate the dialogue if you're gonna put effort into it, anyone can use an MTL. Let someone else do it, so there's still something to do when they stumble upon it. Just cuz someone COULD do another translation after seeing there is already one, doesn't mean they will. That is all.
Not sure what kind of mtl have you played before but this one is literally readable without much effort on comphrension, I can give you right about the wordwrap but honestly it doesn't happen neither that often and you can easily get beyond of this defect, but no for you this is a game breaking, as same level of out of screen or game crash.. Idk what your priority are but surely are not right.. Ppl are unhappy cause they got the candy with the flavour they don't like even if was for free, that's the only reason..

I guess the second and third paragrpah says more about you as person then the game itself, you're unable to read the game and making a logic thinking if everything is not as you wish, you're getting easily distracted and impulsive to the point that everything is becoming unworthy, you feel getting attacked and need to return fire even if nobody really offended you..

No, I'm absolutely not responsable for what I'm sharing as long as it is working (is like saying: oh no smoking is killing, well you choised to start smoking, yes I'm a smoker and yes currently I'm taking a break from smoking), countless titles got re-proposed with a different mtl, ia, fan manual translation and even professional translation, what you are saying mean absolutely nothing, only cheap ass persons that have nothing to do than grumping about their old ass would not take a translation cause there's already one.. Translations are one thing that you're doing only in 2 cases, if you re getting paid or you are doing it for yourself, there's isn't really the charity part (that you already probably know that even this is pretty selfish as a thing)..

Sigh.. What a world..

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
ok the game combat kinda confuse me so i have to choose skill that appear in the pink slot one to cause more damage right?Also how much endings does this game have?And do it have lose battle CG or it will just a normal game over cg?And how can i watch CG?

Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Not sure what kind of mtl have you played before but this one is literally readable without much effort on comphrension, I can give you right about the wordwrap but honestly it doesn't happen neither that often and you can easily get beyond of this defect, but no for you this is a game breaking, as same level of out of screen or game crash.. Idk what your priority are but surely are not right.. Ppl are unhappy cause they got the candy with the flavour they don't like even if was for free, that's the only reason..

I guess the second and third paragrpah says more about you as person then the game itself, you're unable to read the game and making a logic thinking if everything is not as you wish, you're getting easily distracted and impulsive to the point that everything is becoming unworthy, you feel getting attacked and need to return fire even if nobody really offended you..

No, I'm absolutely not responsable for what I'm sharing as long as it is working (is like saying: oh no smoking is killing, well you choised to start smoking, yes I'm a smoker and yes currently I'm taking a break from smoking), countless titles got re-proposed with a different mtl, ia, fan manual translation and even professional translation, what you are saying mean absolutely nothing, only cheap ass persons that have nothing to do than grumping about their old ass would not take a translation cause there's already one.. Translations are one thing that you're doing only in 2 cases, if you re getting paid or you are doing it for yourself, there's isn't really the charity part (that you already probably know that even this is pretty selfish as a thing)..

Sigh.. What a world..
Me literally having to use google translator to translate the not translated parts of the game

Reactions: Ikkoru

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Me literally having to use google translator to translate the not translated parts of the game
Bruh.. do you really think I would take also pics part? There a difference between text and images and unless you want to ruin the image there's need somebody with good knowledge of photoshop or similar programs..

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Before I download I just want to ask if there's an uncesored version floating around somewhere. I prefer my dick girls without missingno cocks, but I'll deal with it regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Luck

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
God, I really just read this forum to most read about people complaining about mtl? I know this shit is bad, but just don't play it. I was gonna ask about how to get the blowjob skill with the saint going to the slum, but nah, got motivated to try to find this shit myself after reading this forum

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes