luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
God, I really just read this forum to most read about people complaining about mtl? I know this shit is bad, but just don't play it. I was gonna ask about how to get the blowjob skill with the saint going to the slum, but nah, got motivated to try to find this shit myself after reading this forum
I'll answer you anyway cause I'm cool :cool:
You will need first to complete the tower (crypt) to unlock the H part, since is daily retry to get immediately to the juicy part you will need to do a perfect run, I'm not sure you will be able to get the same events after completing it with a different output (but most probably not) so stay to you, hope you made a strategic save :BootyTime:

Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
I'll answer you anyway cause I'm cool :cool:
You will need first to complete the tower (crypt) to unlock the H part, since is daily retry to get immediately to the juicy part you will need to do a perfect run, I'm not sure you will be able to get the same events after completing it with a different output (but most probably not) so stay to you, hope you made a strategic save :BootyTime:
Oh, so the tower was really needed. After some time scratching my head, I just did the whole tower and gifted "Alice" (forgot her name now), and had the sex battle with her (though it didn't change the purity after losing). Then just walked alone the path to the slums and found the thigh guy, then tried to "pay" the guy blocking the path still alone and the blowjob with Mina was possible later. Don't know if this is the exact order, but yeah, that how it worked to me

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes