FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mallah

Mar 31, 2021
This one should be in japanese, I think.
Absolutely awesome. Thanks for the link.
I have a problem with the gallery though, can't use these two in pic related. Just gives me a buzzing sound. Anyone got a save where the entire gallery is unlocked?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Stalker123, if you want to weaken your characters, you can talk to the baby next to the difficulty selector (north of the main hub spawn area) also if the save files that you use are still too buff, jack the difficulty to max and take off armors. Even with my guys having their entire boards maxed and raised some of my main characters stats to absurd levels, that usually punch enemies for several thousands of damage, i usually get obliterated by bosses if i set my level to 1 and have no armor equipped.

Oct 11, 2018
That enemy is in the place with that overly complicated light puzzle. I'm not sure if she's in the same location now, but she was in a spot that was somewhat difficult to see (almost hidden room-like).

Be sure to keep in mind that this info is based on gameplay from several months ago.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Can someone tell me, what i muss do after i found a way to go behind the principle room ?

i tried everythink and stuck in the quest with the labor after night

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Can someone tell me, what i muss do after i found a way to go behind the principle room ?

i tried everythink and stuck in the quest with the labor after night
To get to the room to the right of the president's room you need to.

1. Get introduced to president
2. Beat Boss in infirmary
3. Use a certain shoe locker to get transported to pool area
4. Check changing room shelves for Gym key
5. Get the new door opening device in gym
6. Go to biology lab at night and witness cutscene with Lab assistant and president

This should put you in the area to the right of the office. However, this area isn't finished yet and you can't do anything there until a future update.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
To get to the room to the right of the president's room you need to.

1. Get introduced to president
2. Beat Boss in infirmary
3. Use a certain shoe locker to get transported to pool area
4. Check changing room shelves for Gym key
5. Get the new door opening device in gym
6. Go to biology lab at night and witness cutscene with Lab assistant and president

This should put you in the area to the right of the office. However, this area isn't finished yet and you can't do anything there until a future update.
Thank you for the fast anwser ^^

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
has someone the newst update ? because i can not go back to my account and the japanese sipport is to mutch for a guy with simple english ^^;
th version 0.341

Last edited:

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Like a month late, but I decided to bite the bullet. Should be the latest version at the time of this post.

do you know, how i can reseat m password on the website ? i cant go in and have problems with japanese to understand the website

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Like a month late, but I decided to bite the bullet. Should be the latest version at the time of this post.

dumb question how to move on in this version tho. Currently I have finished the president event, and there are at least two more girls. If there is a save file for the events it would be better.

Oct 11, 2018
dumb question how to move on in this version tho. Currently I have finished the president event, and there are at least two more girls. If there is a save file for the events it would be better.
Oh. Well, you see...I haven't even been to the school yet so I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, Buddy.

Since you're there though, how about providing a save instead? It'd be appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes