FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
you need go to the toilet, there is the new girl. and the second muss be on a waterfall. i try to find it
so have you found the second one? I still can't find it in the waterfall location.
Edit: nvm I found it. It is in a new location related to Lake Miltra.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Luckily another update came out before I decided to cancel my subscription, I have no idea how to get to the new area, but would appreciate it if someone had a save (preferably non-broken) that would allow me to encounter the new stuff that isn't the school.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Cheers for the update.

Here's my save

I should have most events apart from the school events and one futa event unlocked. I also cheated to duplicate an item that heals everyone per turn.

BUMBLING

Nov 29, 2019
Hey, new here but had a quick question just in case someone around here knew something. I translated the game to english using translator++ and have all the files needed to “patch” the game. The only issue I’m having is implementing the translated files into the game. I found a video on how to step by step implement them into an rpg game but for some reason mine didn’t work. I think its because of the RGSS Encrypted Archive game file. That file wasn’t on the guys video when he translated it so I’m stuck. If anyone here has any knowledge on this subject please send me a message.

Last edited:

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, new here but had a quick question just in case someone around here knew something. I translated the game to english using translator++ and have all the files needed to “patch” the game. The only issue I’m having is implementing the translated files into the game. I found a video on how to step by step implement them into an rpg game but for some reason mine didn’t work. I think its because of the RGSS Encrypted Archive game file. That file wasn’t on the guys video when he translated it so I’m stuck. If anyone here has any knowledge on this subject please send me a message.
I've noticed that doing a 100% translation (via Translator++) somewhat worked up until the creator implemented the school area. Since then, I've used Translator++ to translate all the maps EXCEPT for the script category. Works like a charm for all the updates for me, including the most recent one.
If anyone else has a better advice, do go ahead and let us know.

BUMBLING

Nov 29, 2019
Script is the most important part tho:(. I wonder if it was done manual if that would make a difference. You could translate all the script texts besides the school manually and see if that would work? A lot of time tho just to see if an “if” would work. And thanks for the response :).

KemaloDai

Dec 13, 2020
Who can send me the last version with auto eng translation, pls? I cant translate it by myself now(

Oct 11, 2018
If it weren't for the fact that the end of the month was approaching I would have provided the .351 version of the game with the bug fixes from the one I uploaded.

After playing through the latest area, I don't know how I feel about most of it. It's all about hair. The first boss has hairy nipples, the second boss has hairy armpits, and the third boss has a hairy asshole. I'm not kinkshaming anyone, but I found the first two bosses to be completely uninteresting. The third one has anal vore mechanics and is easily the best of the three.

Oh, and this game has the most tedious and aggravating of puzzles. I still like the content it has though and cannot wait for the game to be in actual English and not Google-provided English.

Jan 8, 2018
If it weren't for the fact that the end of the month was approaching I would have provided the .351 version of the game with the bug fixes from the one I uploaded.

After playing through the latest area, I don't know how I feel about most of it. It's all about hair. The first boss has hairy nipples, the second boss has hairy armpits, and the third boss has a hairy asshole. I'm not kinkshaming anyone, but I found the first two bosses to be completely uninteresting. The third one has anal vore mechanics and is easily the best of the three.

Oh, and this game has the most tedious and aggravating of puzzles. I still like the content it has though and cannot wait for the game to be in actual English and not Google-provided English.
I think it was possible to switch off body hair somewhere. The files certainly have alternate versions indicating that it's possible, but I'm illiterate when it comes to Japanese, so I'm afraid I can't help much.

Oct 11, 2018
I think it was possible to switch off body hair somewhere. The files certainly have alternate versions indicating that it's possible, but I'm illiterate when it comes to Japanese, so I'm afraid I can't help much.
I didn't check to confirm if it was possible to remove the hair permanently, but there is an option you can select when fighting them that removes the hair. The issue with this is the fact that the first boss' defeat scene involves her nipple hair and without it you'd basically see nothing. My complaint isn't exactly the hairiness of the bosses, but the fact that they're kind of boring. The third one is okay though.

Now I just thought of something I've been meaning to ask. Does anyone know how to re-fight the giant cat boss in the stupid light cave? I've downloaded a save or two that always has her defeated yet she doesn't have any scenes in the gallery and can't seem to be fought again in the "battle them again" room.

Sep 20, 2019
I didn't check to confirm if it was possible to remove the hair permanently, but there is an option you can select when fighting them that removes the hair. The issue with this is the fact that the first boss' defeat scene involves her nipple hair and without it you'd basically see nothing. My complaint isn't exactly the hairiness of the bosses, but the fact that they're kind of boring. The third one is okay though.

Now I just thought of something I've been meaning to ask. Does anyone know how to re-fight the giant cat boss in the stupid light cave? I've downloaded a save or two that always has her defeated yet she doesn't have any scenes in the gallery and can't seem to be fought again in the "battle them again" room.
After fighting her in the fun light cave she tells you she'll move to another area. If i recall correctly she goes to the first area.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes