FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
its seems like nobody can give me anwser to my question, how i can go to the new bosses after the school area

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
its seems like nobody can give me anwser to my question, how i can go to the new bosses after the school area
are you talking about the boating area girls? if so, they are in an offshoot passage in the light maze dungeon
Edit: B2 far right side to be precise

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Has anyone found a way to unlock the gallery? As in the fights with the common enemies and the boss battles in the recollection rooms

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Has anyone found a way to unlock the gallery? As in the fights with the common enemies and the boss battles in the recollection rooms
So from the first warp point/the place you go to when you die, you go up through the shrine gate, going to the well at the very top leads to the recollection room, where you can peer into the wells to see all boss defeat scenes and other events. In this room there are also two other shrine gates. The one on the right has recollection scenes for two maid event scenes and the shrine gate on the left allows you to replay boss fights, the grave marked with flowers just to the left of the statue is where you can view and select any combination of normal enemy to fight against them.
1630745743525.png

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
So from the first warp point/the place you go to when you die, you go up through the shrine gate, going to the well at the very top leads to the recollection room, where you can peer into the wells to see all boss defeat scenes and other events. In this room there are also two other shrine gates. The one on the right has recollection scenes for two maid event scenes and the shrine gate on the left allows you to replay boss fights, the grave marked with flowers just to the left of the statue is where you can view and select any combination of normal enemy to fight against them.
View attachment 1387288
Thank you, my question was if there is any way to unlock all of them. To be able to replay them you have to beat them once, is there any way to unlock everything?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes