FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
I figured out something regarding translating FantasM in Translator++. You are able to translate it effectively, as long as you leave the "Script" part untouched. That is to say it is 0% translated. If you translate it at all, the game won't work. As far as I know, this is the same for all versions that are available on Fantia right now. However, not all versions on the site can be downloaded, so unless you've been supporting the creator for a while, you can't get access to versions predating update 0.22, even if you donate money. On top of that, while the game definitely works with the scripts untranslated, you won't be able to perform certain actions, like use items in battle, or even equip new orbs/spells. With that in mind, it would be best to have a regular save (one that's up to date with the version of the game you're translating, and one that you've played extensively) to use for the English translation. This unfortunately means that playing a newer version of the game all the way through, from the beginning in English, is either really hard, or impossible. I haven't extensively tested it, so I'm unsure. I'm also unsure which version of the game can have translated scripts without breaking, but if anyone has any earlier versions than the aforementioned one, post them here if you can. Also, if someone had a different experience regarding this situation, their input is welcome.

Dec 6, 2018
I figured out something regarding translating FantasM in Translator++. You are able to translate it effectively, as long as you leave the "Script" part untouched. That is to say it is 0% translated. If you translate it at all, the game won't work. As far as I know, this is the same for all versions that are available on Fantia right now. However, not all versions on the site can be downloaded, so unless you've been supporting the creator for a while, you can't get access to versions predating update 0.22, even if you donate money. On top of that, while the game definitely works with the scripts untranslated, you won't be able to perform certain actions, like use items in battle, or even equip new orbs/spells. With that in mind, it would be best to have a regular save (one that's up to date with the version of the game you're translating, and one that you've played extensively) to use for the English translation. This unfortunately means that playing a newer version of the game all the way through, from the beginning in English, is either really hard, or impossible. I haven't extensively tested it, so I'm unsure. I'm also unsure which version of the game can have translated scripts without breaking, but if anyone has any earlier versions than the aforementioned one, post them here if you can. Also, if someone had a different experience regarding this situation, their input is welcome.
There is a mtl older version of the game on nyou, though the person who translated it didn't continue translating. The post was from Dec 2019, so it is still missing a lot of content. If anyone can use this to figure out how to mtl the entire game, that would be amazing.

Reactions: Ajsdjd

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
If you also don't translate the system file, it fixes the items and orbs thing.

andrewdpokemon

Oct 10, 2018
Production stage latest version v 0.221 (Corrected around 12:00 on May 3)

◆v0.221 (Corrected around 12 o'clock on May 3) Fixed
a bug that the error was dropped in the battle result when the skill change after victory was set to "not display".
The map movement designation of the Snano ruins was incorrect. Fixed When trying to sell an item that
fixes the problem that the bridge disappears on some maps of the Snano Ruins,
when the
number of items is reduced by selling items that fix a bug that may cause an error , some items that are not drawn are displayed. Correction of the problem that

occurs. Thank you for your support and support.
This is Avellion.

It will be version 0.22.
This version has the following major additions and changes.

Bug fixes and adjustments of the deathblow
to the snow Orca nest enemy three-body added (of which, Kyoka of Setsugekka is not implemented)
, Sunano ruins of the dungeon map implementation map structure change
to be able to reminiscence the encounter event with-Dakiana -
・Display thumbnails at the warp of Koza-
Fixed various other bugs

. For details, see the included readme.txt.

This month, I spent a lot of time fixing bugs and implementing requests.
There is no loss event implementation.
I've devoted my time to the programming part so that I can implement many things in the game. Specifically, we made it possible to set the enemy's AI more finely and to control the movement of the event in a complicated way.
Also, the production of the school stage has begun.
The scale of the school stage will be substantial. We will make it as small as possible, so please wait a little longer.

Almost every stage to date has some that haven't been implemented yet.
This includes the Snow Orca Nest Losing event.
From now on, I would like to lower the priority of the snow orca nest loss event and proceed with the production of the unimplemented parts of all stages and the production of the school stage in parallel.
At the very least, I will make a new illustration every month.

Also, regarding the game part, there are things that we have not yet done, such as bug check of Tafarina cave, fine balance adjustment of snow orca nest.
Illustrations are important, but since the game we are making is a game, there are probably people who are looking forward to updating this area.
We hope to finish it all next month.

There are still many things I want to make.
The only way to complete it is to make one by one. I will do my
best to make everyone excited every month, so
I look forward to your continued support.

If you have any bugs or weirdnesses, it would be very helpful if you could let us know.
When a small window appears, you can just use Ctrl+C to copy the contents. If you let us know this, bug identification will be extremely easy. Please put it together if possible.
Of course, it doesn't matter.
Feel free to help yourself.

Partially Translated

This link no longer works. Can you post a new one so that I can play too?

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock all variations of Dakiana's crafting events (in the witch's house).
You need to craft items in order to get those scenes. Crafting using seed of fireberry will give the first scene, and probably other crafts will give you the second. The third one cannot be achieved, at least from my save file, since there are still two crafts has not been opened due to missing items

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to get to Mitra Kosai
Mitra Kosai Instructions.png
In update 0.3501 or 0.361 (can't recall which one), the wall circled in red was removed, and it leads you to Mitra Kosai. In the previous versions of the game, you have to direct the light into the pathway circled in blue. In that room, once the light is shown, you can direct it to a beacon which will open the door to a red chest, as well as the path to Mitra Kosai.

Last edited:

DesertSponge

Oct 3, 2021
From my experience translating this, both System and Scripts must not be altered. The Troops file can be translated, but alterations in it can cause crashes.

Last edited:

DesertSponge

Oct 3, 2021
I'm currently translating the game in my own time. I've done up to the school but its still a work in progress. Can't figure out how to consistently translate the names on textboxes during conversation though. I'll probably share it once I'm happy with it.

Jayess

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1434272
In update 0.3501 or 0.361 (can't recall which one), the wall circled in red was removed, and it leads you to Mitra Kosai. In the previous versions of the game, you have to direct the light into the pathway circled in blue. In that room, once the light is shown, you can direct it to a beacon which will open the door to a red chest, as well as the path to Mitra Kosai.
I when the path with the red circle but it took me mitra’s pond West B6B28109-6D20-4920-8D87-590F64592399.jpeg

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
I still had the month so here's the next update, which adds defeat scenes with one of the snow orca enemies that appear in the ice area and a fight against a new boss - no defeat scene

Reactions: B2B2

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
I still had the month so here's the next update, which adds defeat scenes with one of the snow orca enemies that appear in the ice area and a fight against a new boss - no defeat scene

is it translated?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
I wish you the best of luck translating this, for some reason many people (including myself) have had a slew of problems when machine translating this game either not getting hooks to work or making the game so unstable it crashes constantly, i know someone is also trying to translate the game over on giantesscity with varying degrees of success. If you do succeed please let us know some details as it might help future people translate this game in future updates.

Reactions: Non~Important

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
looks like someone did have some success in translating over on giantesscity and it is for version 0.381 so be aware of that before trying to follow their instructions (and back up the game just in case you screw it up)

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020

hey i just tested the game and it wont launch after download from that link. is there a working version?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes