FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jayess

Dec 31, 2020
Can Anyone help me with this
TEST37 NoMethodError occurred during script execution undefined method []for nil: NilClass 314764B1-9AD3-46F3-9F69-6B79CDDB3C13.jpeg

David_Cajiilig

Mar 4, 2018
Can Anyone help me with this
TEST37 NoMethodError occurred during script execution undefined method []for nil: NilClass View attachment 1389323
Can someone please tell us or post an updated save file that doesn’t have this bug. Or just post a save file with the whole gallery and boss fights unlocked. I dont know how to fix this bug when i talk to the cat girl

Navien

Aug 2, 2018
it also happens when i check information on all the enemies with the statue thats in the area that connects to the galeries.and it happened on all my save files, so i think its a bug in the game itself

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
it also happens when i check information on all the enemies with the statue thats in the area that connects to the galeries.and it happened on all my save files, so i think its a bug in the game itself
If you change your language back to Japanese while you view the gallery, it will not crash, just change it back after you are done viewing it... only work-around i've found to look through the bestiary gallery

rodiaspa

Apr 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock all variations of Dakiana's crafting events (in the witch's house).

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Sorry if this question has been answered already but how exactly do I take the accumulated money back from the G.T.S mini game at the start? There doesn't seem to actually be a way to end the mini game that I can see other than losing which of course doesn't let you keep any of it.

Non~Important

Aug 26, 2021
Does anybody have files for FantasM that are English translated? I've tried working with Translator++ for a while now, but no dice. I know something was mentioned about live translations, due to the school update preventing anything from being translated by Translator++'s traditional means. Still, I can't get it to work, even in earlier versions of the game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes