FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 23, 2018
This is my first time trying to translate a game using Translator++.. But I can't seem to open the game after patching in the translation :/ It gave me something like school error.. Does anyone have any tips for me? Sick of playing this game with imagination

Sep 20, 2019
This is my first time trying to translate a game using Translator++.. But I can't seem to open the game after patching in the translation :/ It gave me something like school error.. Does anyone have any tips for me? Sick of playing this game with imagination
I used Google Translate app and translated it through the camera. The translation is horrible but sometimes you can make something out of it.

BUMBLING

Nov 29, 2019
Tried to translate it as well using translator++ and had a similar issue. Apparently translator++ seemed to work fine up until the school update. Ever since that update got added no ones been able to translate the script file successfully. If anyone here has any tips feel free to let us know.

ReinP

May 29, 2019
To get to the room to the right of the president's room you need to.

1. Get introduced to president
2. Beat Boss in infirmary
3. Use a certain shoe locker to get transported to pool area
4. Check changing room shelves for Gym key
5. Get the new door opening device in gym
6. Go to biology lab at night and witness cutscene with Lab assistant and president

This should put you in the area to the right of the office. However, this area isn't finished yet and you can't do anything there until a future update.
I need help,
I already upgrade the door opening tool in the gym, and went to the principal room to get the key in the after school time,
And there is a scene which is said there might be an event,

I went to the lab and it is said that in the night something might be happenning in the lab room, so i wait until the night.

Since the room to the lab is locked, so i went through the lab class to go to the the lab room, but nothing happen

Is it a bug or did i miss something?
Should i beat the schoolgirls in the yard first or beat the school comitee in the first floor?

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Can someone upload a save file with the cat girl or tell me where to find her

Here's the save, from the save location, go up and then go left. I think this is the 2nd encounter. I think I've got some things turned off in my settings on that save file, so for this scene you'll need to turn off those filters otherwise you won't be able to see the scene properly.

Oct 11, 2018
I've been hoping that someone would eventually upload the .361 version of the game that recently was updated. Hopefully it doesn't have outrageous game-breaking bugs like some of the other versions have had in the past.

David_Cajiilig

Mar 4, 2018

Here's the save, from the save location, go up and then go left. I think this is the 2nd encounter. I think I've got some things turned off in my settings on that save file, so for this scene you'll need to turn off those filters otherwise you won't be able to see the scene properly.
So I keep getting an error "undefined class/module enemyroutine_487" Do you know how to turn off those filters? or is the error something else.

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
So I keep getting an error "undefined class/module enemyroutine_487" Do you know how to turn off those filters? or is the error something else.
Not sure what your error is, but in the game, press escape and then go to settings, get to the second page of settings and there's an option to filter some fetishes

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
looks like the latest version is not going to be posted here soon. The version 0.361 pretty much fix and add some major functions to the game, and i would say that is a large patch.

BUMBLING

Nov 29, 2019
So I figured out a way to sort of translate the game. You’re gonna need AGTH and translator++. Download both of those then extract both of them. Go to fantasM, right click on the game.exe and create a shortcut.next go to the properties of that shortcut, A little window will pop up that has the target box highlighted. Stop there and go into your AGTH folder and copy the path from the AGTH.exe. Go back to the properties of the game.exe and past the path in the FRONT, in the target box, make sure that what you paste is in “” and ends in /agth.exe. Also make sure there is 1 space between the two paths in the target box. Do nothing else and hit enter. It should create a shortcut to your game that opens the AGTH program alongside fantasM. AGTH will copy and paste the text into itself as you play the game. Then you need to open translator++ and click on live translation. Make sure you click the clipboard button near the top. After you click on live translation you should get an option to “connect” click that and it should work. You will have to keep translator++ open next to your game but it will translate it as you play. Oh and you’ll have to adjust some options in AGTH before you open translator++. Hit options and check every box except for “always on top” and change “remove 1 repetitions of each symbol” to 4

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
can anyone tell me how to change the fetish settings? i can't find them anywhere

also is there a way to ask the girls to do some actions in the fight recollection room?

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
can anyone tell me how to change the fetish settings? i can't find them anywhere

also is there a way to ask the girls to do some actions in the fight recollection room?

To change fetish settings - press esc while in game, go to settings - press W to get to page 2 and there will be the fetish settings

Reactions: ExposedPlace
Oct 11, 2018
looks like the latest version is not going to be posted here soon. The version 0.361 pretty much fix and add some major functions to the game, and i would say that is a large patch.
I was sitting around hoping that someone would eventually post the most recent update to the game, but that definitely seems like it won't be happening now. I shared the last one, but it's pretty apparent that this one isn't going to show up here.

I hope some more interesting enemies get implemented soon since I have been mostly disappointed as of late.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes